(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Sattarqt wrote:
Open your characters in profile settings, so we can give you an advice about gear.
You should have capped resits(75%) on 68 lvl (some overcap will be nice too because of possible elemental weakness), around 4.5-5k hp and ~5k armor.
"
Borega wrote:
so iam lvl 68 now and I just have one problem: I get killed rly fast. I hit hard and everything just dies around me but when I get hit by only a few mobs without leaching it back instantly I am dead...

What would be the best place to start adding dev.? Armor? Res? Life?

This is all good as a benchmark defensively for around level 70. Feel free to post your gear on the forum and i'll take a detailed look at and so we can give you a plan for the upcoming levels.
LightyGaming.com
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
I never do high lvl/very hard maps, so i have small question. How much chaos res i should have on my gear? 60 to reach 0% is enough? Or like everything in this game more=better, so maybe i should reach +75%? I'm in softcore version of perandus, and i'm champion with perma foritfy.

As you stated the more the better for chaos res with a cap of 75%. The amount of enemies that do chaos damage is limited, same for the bosses with chaos abilities (jungle valley, village ruin..). However once your at a decent life pool and elemental weakness capped in maps chaos res is a very worthwhile defensive investment, especially with builds that have access to many rares pieces of gear and Ming's Heart.
LightyGaming.com
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 15, 2016, 11:55:41 AM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Starky158 wrote:
Alright, the passive tree seems to have changed. We used to take both jewel slots (the 8% physical damage and 16% armor prerequisite ones). Now we only take the physical damage one. Is there a reason for choosing the phys damage? I'd think 16% armor would be weighted higher than 8% Phys damage even on SC?

I just looked at it, and while I haven't put much thought into it so far, I'm guessing that when he remade the tree, Lighty put more emphasis on survivability over damage, as indicated by fleshing out the Constitution cluster and changing the Duelist starting path from Melee Phys to Armor, Evasion and Life.

Again, just guessing here, but since Ascendancy has dramatically increased our damage potential, we don't need as much of that, and he's preferring life instead.

The tree has always had a great deal of flexibility though. If you have, or want to craft, good jewels, feel free to take the extra sockets instead.

I feel that the armour jewel cluster was the most efficient before and especially after the addition of the subclasses. The life wheel is as @archimtiros stated in response to the boost of dps we gained from every subclass and you can customize the tree to your liking or progression, its more a guideline than word of law.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Sattarqt wrote:
Open your characters in profile settings, so we can give you an advice about gear.
You should have capped resits(75%) on 68 lvl (some overcap will be nice too because of possible elemental weakness), around 4.5-5k hp and ~5k armor.
"
Borega wrote:
so iam lvl 68 now and I just have one problem: I get killed rly fast. I hit hard and everything just dies around me but when I get hit by only a few mobs without leaching it back instantly I am dead...

What would be the best place to start adding dev.? Armor? Res? Life?

This is all good as a benchmark defensively for around level 70. Feel free to post your gear on the forum and i'll take a detailed look at and so we can give you a plan for the upcoming levels.

Changed my profil to public. any tip on gear is welcome!
Which masters are best for inviting to the hideout? There doesn't seem to be a section for that in OP.
"
Millennium wrote:
Which masters are best for inviting to the hideout? There doesn't seem to be a section for that in OP.

Depending on how you're playing (and whether or not you have friends with high level masters to craft for you!), generally you want:
1. Haku,
2. Eleron,
3. Vorici/Vagan, and
4. Zana

Reasoning:
More armor and jewelry slots means you're more likely to use Haku and Elereon's crafting more often than others.
Vorici is nice for dealing with sockets, especially as you get into the later difficulties, but drops off after L4-5 for most players. Alternately Vagan can fill the third slot if you either don't do much trading, don't favor unique weapons, or plan to do a lot of advanced crafting.
Zana is indispensable once you get to mapping and usually the best candidate for your fourth slot, or even third depending on how fast you level. She also has the best return on daily missions, due to the rarity with which she spawns.

Others:
Tora can be useful as well to help you craft belts, but given that her station only works on one slot, and belts don't have a ton of affixes to begin with, I don't find it worth inviting her until other masters are maxed out.
Catarina is useless, except for the sometimes coveted "cannot roll attack mods" at level 8. However, this is advanced crafting, and usually comes after you've maxed other masters.
Leo is extra and can be invited without taking up a slot.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 15, 2016, 6:15:01 PM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:

Depending on how you're playing (and whether or not you have friends with high level masters to craft for you!), generally you want:
1. Haku,
2. Eleron,
3. Vorici/Vagan, and
4. Zana

Reasoning:
More armor and jewelry slots means you're more likely to use Haku and Elereon's crafting more often than others.
Vorici is nice for dealing with sockets, especially as you get into the later difficulties, but drops off after L4-5 for most players. Alternately Vagan can fill the third slot if you either don't do much trading, don't favor unique weapons, or plan to do a lot of advanced crafting.
Zana is indispensable once you get to mapping and usually the best candidate for your fourth slot, or even third depending on how fast you level. She also has the best return on daily missions, due to the rarity with which she spawns.

Others:
Tora can be useful as well to help you craft belts, but given that her station only works on one slot, and belts don't have a ton of affixes to begin with, I don't find it worth inviting her until other masters are maxed out.
Catarina is useless, except for the sometimes coveted "cannot roll attack mods" at level 8. However, this is advanced crafting, and usually comes after you've maxed other masters.
Leo is extra and can be invited without taking up a slot.

In a new league you will encounter elreon & haku first and I suggest keeping them both until 6 as res crafting helps alot for beginning mapping. Vorici you only really need till 4 to 4s/4l things then you can kick him. Zana you invite once you can and should have a medium h/o by that point. So in this current league I did haku/elreon/vorici. Kicked vorici at 4, got vagan till 5. Kicked vagan when I found zana. Once elreon/haku is 7 you re-inv vagan and from there on it matters little.
LightyGaming.com
"
Borega wrote:

Changed my profil to public. any tip on gear is welcome!

Helm with life and 2nd resist. (good stats are 70+ life and 25+ resists)
Same for chest, gloves and boots. You should try to get around 60-70 bonus life on every of these items.
Around 50 life on amulet and rings. Resists everywhere to be capped. Also get a belt with life roll around 70, double res and flar armour(~300+).

You can check my profile, im trying to have balanced stats around defence since im on HC league.
Have 11.5k armor with fortify, 6k hp, 130~ all resists. With 4 endurance charges i dnt even remember stats.
Last edited by Sattarqt on Mar 16, 2016, 12:02:55 AM
How does the max Lvl Bloodrage work with lvl 1 CoDT (as equipped in gear section). Am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info