(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Spoiler

Is this the updated build for 2.2? I can't seem to find PoE Builder links in the OP anymore.
Last edited by Millennium on Mar 10, 2016, 12:15:16 PM
It seems so, I wish there would be the skill tree seperated in to a few stages as it was before the post update. for example 1 to 40 lvl and etc..
"
motofix wrote:
It seems so, I wish there would be the skill tree seperated in to a few stages as it was before the post update. for example 1 to 40 lvl and etc..
"
Millennium wrote:
Spoiler

Is this the updated build for 2.2? I can't seem to find PoE Builder links in the OP anymore.

They are up to date and I'm already in the process of adding 4 stage leveling tree's for each class.
LightyGaming.com
Lighty,

Trying to decide on acendancy class for software. I know you mention berserker, but I'm already doing 54k unbuffed and 86k with conc effect so im not sure if going that route for more damage is even worth it. I'm running lightning coil and my life is around 4500 (lower than Id like). Would you recommend going Juggernaunt instead? If so which pathing options would be best?
will this build also work for earthquake,cuz i did everything and now im using earthquake and it seems faster to clear mobs with
"
will this build also work for earthquake,cuz i did everything and now im using earthquake and it seems faster to clear mobs with

Yeah its the exact same layout for EQ
LightyGaming.com
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Lighty,

Trying to decide on acendancy class for software. I know you mention berserker, but I'm already doing 54k unbuffed and 86k with conc effect so im not sure if going that route for more damage is even worth it. I'm running lightning coil and my life is around 4500 (lower than Id like). Would you recommend going Juggernaunt instead? If so which pathing options would be best?

If your softcore go berserker and post your gear and current tree, im sure you just have low life gear or routed for dmg>life which would explain your 4.5k pool; keep in mind levels grant a fair amount of life after scaling.
LightyGaming.com
Soo...
What skills should take at Berserker?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Lighty,

If your softcore go berserker and post your gear and current tree, im sure you just have low life gear or routed for dmg>life which would explain your 4.5k pool; keep in mind levels grant a fair amount of life after scaling.

Went ahead and went beserker and glad I did. Was kind of cool to see 179k cyclone with conc effect and buffs. T hanks for your input as alway.

"
omitsilence wrote:
Soo...
What skills should take at Berserker?

Aspect of Carnage always and then its between rite of ruin and pain reaver. I feel rite of ruin is stronger but if your mana for some reason go pain reaver.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info