(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey, nice guide. but which weapon should I pick? There are a lot of link for each weapon type, and this got me a little confused about which weapon I pick and isbetter.

Sorry for bad english.
Thanks
"
leleof wrote:
Hey, nice guide. but which weapon should I pick? There are a lot of link for each weapon type, and this got me a little confused about which weapon I pick and isbetter.

Sorry for bad english.
Thanks
Your English is fine and it depends on your budget and if you want to use vaal ground slam. If you fairly poor I suggest using an axe such as kaoms primacy; its cheap and can last you until the mid 80's. If your planning on using vaal ground slam (mace/staff only) I suggest Marohi erqi or Kongors; both are fairly cheap 1-25C. If you already have a high pdps (450+) rare weapon you can just use that. Let me know what you do and we'll get you on the right track from there.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 3, 2015, 5:39:19 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
Your English is fine and it depends on your budget and if you want to use vaal ground slam. If you fairly poor I suggest using an axe such as kaoms primacy; its cheap and can last you until the mid 80's. If your planning on using vaal ground slam (mace/staff only) I suggest Marohi erqi or Kongors; both are fairly cheap 1-25C. If you already have a high pdps (450+) rare weapon you can just use that. Let me know what you do and we'll get you on the right track from there.

So, thanks for the fast answer. I'm trying to start to play in HC after a time without play, so I'm very poor(0 currency). My doubt is mainly which passive tree to pick, based in weapons and these factor that you have mencioned. The others things i'll try to do while i'm leveling the char.

Thanks again for attention.
"
leleof wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

So, thanks for the fast answer. I'm trying to start to play in HC after a time without play, so I'm very poor(0 currency). My doubt is mainly which passive tree to pick, based in weapons and these factor that you have mencioned. The others things i'll try to do while i'm leveling the char.

Thanks again for attention.

Yeah so then I definitely suggest going for axe and a kaoms primacy is very cheap, even in a new league. Its the weapon of choice for melee starting in hc.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
Yeah so then I definitely suggest going for axe and a kaoms primacy is very cheap, even in a new league. Its the weapon of choice for melee starting in hc.

And about the passive tree? do you recommend the Marauder - Axe (Hardcore) or Marauder - Axe (Hardcore - Bloodmagic Keystone)?
"
leleof wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

And about the passive tree? do you recommend the Marauder - Axe (Hardcore) or Marauder - Axe (Hardcore - Bloodmagic Keystone)?

Normal axe hardcore tree
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

Chris mentioned that the patch notes will be posted on Wednesday NewZ time. I'm in NYC time but I will be monitoring for there release and have the guide updated accordingly A$AP.

Passive Tree Scheduled to be released Monday NewZ time
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty,

Been a couple of months since I've looked int the thread and noticed a good bit of updates, specifically to the main gem setup. I had been running Cyclone, blood magic, faster attacks, fortify/add fire, melee physical, and either conc effect/increase aoe. I see now you arent using conc effect or inc aoe, but weapon elemental instead. Im trying to decide if its worth it to recolor my lightning coil and replace the blue socket for WED. CONC still gives the overall most damage, but obviously clear speeds arent as fast so I mostly use increase AOE.

Anyway just wanted to get your toughts on if its really worth it to switch one way or just preference. Thanks
Just wanted to take a second to really thank you for this amazing guide, I've never been able to find a guide that "clicks" this one does man. Im cyclone for life and you've really made this game fun for me again. Thank you bro
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Hey Lighty,

Been a couple of months since I've looked int the thread and noticed a good bit of updates, specifically to the main gem setup. I had been running Cyclone, blood magic, faster attacks, fortify/add fire, melee physical, and either conc effect/increase aoe. I see now you arent using conc effect or inc aoe, but weapon elemental instead. Im trying to decide if its worth it to recolor my lightning coil and replace the blue socket for WED. CONC still gives the overall most damage, but obviously clear speeds arent as fast so I mostly use increase AOE.

Anyway just wanted to get your toughts on if its really worth it to switch one way or just preference. Thanks

If your over 40k dps you can keep the blue socket for conc effect and inc aoe switch when mapping; however its most useful for atziri to gain more single target dps against the bosses. Imo wed is the superior choice in most scenarios and it also helps to mitigation phys reflect which can become a problem in high revel maps with the more difficult stacking map mods
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info