(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I have never made a cycloner and am following your guide with a duelist.

I see most posts are made with the marauder, does this build work just as good for the duelist or do you recommend marauder?

I saw both in the builds and I'm just a little confused.

Sorry, I apologize for the inconvenience but I am kind of new and looked through a lot of replies but didn't see anything.

Thanks!!
"
Lucidor wrote:
I have never made a cycloner and am following your guide with a duelist.

I see most posts are made with the marauder, does this build work just as good for the duelist or do you recommend marauder?

I saw both in the builds and I'm just a little confused.

Sorry, I apologize for the inconvenience but I am kind of new and looked through a lot of replies but didn't see anything.

Thanks!!

Duelist is 100% fine, its .1% worse because of the starting nodes but the difference is extremely minor. The main difference is after your done playing Cyclone, there are alot more builds that use marauder than duelist so you can screw yourself over slightly if you want to swap builds. Asking questions is never an inconvenience so ask anything you'd like, I love to answer them all.
LightyGaming.com
Hello Lighty ,i change my gear from mf to normal ,i have some questions ,about aura it's enough to run determination to negate physical damage from blood rage(got 8,2k armour with det) or i need a lightning coil for that ? so if i can't use blood rage without lightning coil it's better to turn off determination and run herald of ash + artic armour ? second how about to use abyssus helmet with lightning coil ? also if you can give me some advices about what should i change on my gear in future ?i got 6,7k life and 21,7k damage without any aura or blood rage -with hatred got 29,2k and 32,1k with blood range without frenzy(and i don't have any jewel on my tree-i will buy them after your recomandations on gear )thank you.

my gear
Spoiler
Last edited by D33rHunt3r on Nov 17, 2015, 7:09:44 PM
Hello! i have a question, did u already tested body armor CHERRUBIM'S MALEFICENCE triumphant lamellar?? 100% increased life leech rate, 70 -100 life, 1k eva + 800 armor, it is not a good armor for life leech builds?
Ty !!
"
D33rHunt3r wrote:
Hello Lighty ,i change my gear from mf to normal ,i have some questions ,about aura it's enough to run determination to negate physical damage from blood rage(got 8,2k armour with det) or i need a lightning coil for that ? so if i can't use blood rage without lightning coil it's better to turn off determination and run herald of ash + artic armour ? second how about to use abyssus helmet with lightning coil ? also if you can give me some advices about what should i change on my gear in future ?i got 6,7k life and 21,7k damage without any aura or blood rage -with hatred got 29,2k and 32,1k with blood range without frenzy(and i don't have any jewel on my tree-i will buy them after your recomandations on gear )thank you.

my gear
Spoiler

The best aura setup come patch 2.1 will 100% be...
  • Hatred
  • Herald of Ash
  • Blasphemy
Bloodrage doesn't degenerate much and should/can be run with minimal regeneration investment. Lightning Coil is run for physical mitigation and is best in slot aside from Legacy Kaoms Heart.

As far as gear upgrades go your weapon should be next in line assuming you have a Rumi's and Taste of Hate. Your rare are fine overall and can be upgraded slightly overtime.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 17, 2015, 11:52:43 PM
"
nortx wrote:
Hello! i have a question, did u already tested body armor CHERRUBIM'S MALEFICENCE triumphant lamellar?? 100% increased life leech rate, 70 -100 life, 1k eva + 800 armor, it is not a good armor for life leech builds?
Ty !!

Cherrubim's Maleficence is perfectly fine and I should add it to the unique body list. The leech rate isn't amazing as it only effects how quickly you leech and is lackluster for single target. If you do decide to run Cherrubim's maybe investing in Iron Reflexes could be advantages.
LightyGaming.com
I'm up to lvl 94 with this build. Thanks for the guide. I'll be respeccing for Inspired Learning to try it out until I can get a Headhunters. Since I hit 94 I've been running vaal'ed springs maps with all mobs tormented Darkshrines to try for the Headhunter card with no luck. I guess I'll have to settle for Inspired Learning. Although Inspired learning takes 1 mod where Headhunter's takes ALL. Seems like a huge dif :)
"
I'm up to lvl 94 with this build. Thanks for the guide. I'll be respeccing for Inspired Learning to try it out until I can get a Headhunters. Since I hit 94 I've been running vaal'ed springs maps with all mobs tormented Darkshrines to try for the Headhunter card with no luck. I guess I'll have to settle for Inspired Learning. Although Inspired learning takes 1 mod where Headhunter's takes ALL. Seems like a huge dif :)

Glad its working out for you and farming the cards is a tricky process, most likely you'll get 1 card by the time you can afford to buy the remaining ones just from spring drops. You could always farm the less expensive Fiend Card which cannot turn rare so its a cheaper alternative if you don't mind the random implicit; could be +1 endurance charge aka $$$. I actually forgot to mention that inspired learning can only grab 1 mod and headhunter takes them all, ill make sure to add it to the inspired learning subsection!

P.s i see dat name

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 18, 2015, 7:56:20 AM
Hi Lighty,

I just started this build in the 5wsc and I must say... After hitting 31 the game realy picks up.

I have a question about Atziri. Is it possible to kill Atziri on a 4-link ? Or do I need a 5-link or even a 6-link ?
I'm sure the answer hides in this post somewhere but I'm at work atm and can't spend too much time on the forum.

Thanks for this great guide! I'm loving it.
"
Hi Lighty,

I just started this build in the 5wsc and I must say... After hitting 31 the game realy picks up.

I have a question about Atziri. Is it possible to kill Atziri on a 4-link ? Or do I need a 5-link or even a 6-link ?
I'm sure the answer hides in this post somewhere but I'm at work atm and can't spend too much time on the forum.

Thanks for this great guide! I'm loving it.

Glad you enjoy it and yeah combing through the forum would be a nightmare. I have killed atziri in a new league on a 4 Link Kaom's Primacy @lv80; however it was a 15-20 minute run which is slow-ish. Obviously a 5-6l boosts your dps and clearspeed; you can always run a tabula rasa if you feel to weak.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info