(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

damn this Jewel could have been good. I guess at least the fire damage will buff added fire and herald of ash a little so not totally wasted, but the crit is wasted.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 25, 2015, 4:11:36 PM
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
She's more than likely as old as the hills. I didn't mirror it i brought it already done really not many options for weapons around 800dps that aren't 200ex + you either have to mirror one or buy a copy and the copys can be pretty hard to get your hands on one that is the right colours. I didn't mind this one it has the 50str crit and multi are useless and nearly every mirror wep has them both.

Ideally it would be Dex + weapon range ( master craft ) for the remaining suffixes but there isn't a new mirror 2h yet, the crit 2h sword ( mind fing ) has been made and is 475ex atm.

Yeah 50 dex on one would be really handy, get rid of fluid motion. I seen that sword a couple of weeks ago laughed at the fee and moved along haha. There's an 860dps axe with str and +5 LGOH prob a better option if your actually going to mirror one.

Ideally a vaal axe or headsman sword base would be best would be best with the previously mentioned stats but the thing about cyclone is you really don't need a "perfect" weapon so the desire to craft one isn't there because of disfavour and pretty good self crafted ones. Maybe i'll make one down the road; new 3t1 prefix. I may have enough to do it luck pending ( 600ex ish ).
LightyGaming.com
"
crux47 wrote:
First character since I stopped playing in Beta, loving the build. Playing on Tempest and just starting mapping. Wondering if there's any glaring issues with my gear, I do realize all of it needs to be replaced soon. Not sure how high level this will take me before I have to start buying gear rather than hoping for upgrades from drops. Being on Tempest, should I prioritize gear over a 6L weapon?

Level 79, 5k hp, capped res, ~10k tooltip DPS in town. Doing lvl 70 maps atm.

Build

Yeah 10-15k dps should be fine through mid 70's maps, try and get 6k life with some armour since its hardcore. Should definitely swap out life leech for immortal call on your high level cwdt setup. Id like to say get your hands on a lightning coil or kaoms heart but both are very expensive on tempest atm. You could farm the celestial justicar cards for a 6l astral plate and try and self craft a better weapon or buy a higher pdps unlinked one. Getting an atziri promise for a few chaos is a nice boost to survivability aswell.
LightyGaming.com
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
damn this Jewel could have been good. I guess at least the fire damage will buff added fire and herald of ash a little so not totally wasted, but the crit is wasted.

Thats perfect for a crit, axe, aoe, avatar of fire build....yeah....perfect...*Wink Wink*
LightyGaming.com

Hello people,

Ive made a brief video showcasing how you can purchase cheap hidden treasures off poe.trade and turn them into decent weapons for cyclone and other similar builds utilizing the haku "prefixes cannot be change" mod. I will also add some of the images posted by the team that leaked the meta-crafting info.

Happy crafting exiles <3
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 25, 2015, 10:25:10 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
crux47 wrote:
First character since I stopped playing in Beta, loving the build. Playing on Tempest and just starting mapping. Wondering if there's any glaring issues with my gear, I do realize all of it needs to be replaced soon. Not sure how high level this will take me before I have to start buying gear rather than hoping for upgrades from drops. Being on Tempest, should I prioritize gear over a 6L weapon?

Build

Yeah 10-15k dps should be fine through mid 70's maps, try and get 6k life with some armour since its hardcore. Should definitely swap out life leech for immortal call on your high level cwdt setup. Id like to say get your hands on a lightning coil or kaoms heart but both are very expensive on tempest atm. You could farm the celestial justicar cards for a 6l astral plate and try and self craft a better weapon or buy a higher pdps unlinked one. Getting an atziri promise for a few chaos is a nice boost to survivability aswell.

jk died to Channel's boss
"
crux47 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
crux47 wrote:

Build

jk died to Channel's boss

lol of all bosses you got killed by the roach-turkey
LightyGaming.com
Here's a screen shot at 263k dps commin for that 275k
Spoiler
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
Here's a screen shot at 263k dps commin for that 275k
Spoiler

Taste of hate should get you there
LightyGaming.com
Hey man thanks for the build guide. I'm a long time player and returned with the new expansion. I used this guide for the basis of my build and tonight I just got my first Atziri kill ever. Just wanted to thank you and share my character. I have about 7.5k HP, 17k DPS with only auras, and 28k DPS including frenzy charges/atziri's promise/onslaught.

Last edited by SecretPancake on Aug 26, 2015, 4:40:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info