[2.0 HC/SC] Wolder's Blood Magic Burning Discharger Scion/Templar

Hello. A friend is new to the game and I suggested this build to him. What skills should he use at the beginning? he is lvl 12 so far.
Why no holy fire? the burning damage with searing touch is insane
"
Hello. A friend is new to the game and I suggested this build to him. What skills should he use at the beginning? he is lvl 12 so far.

I recommend firestorm+flame totem, or incinerate :)
Last edited by Broviet1 on Jul 14, 2015, 5:17:57 AM
"
Outta curiosity, if using a Searing Touch, why no Chance to Ignite? Sorry if it's obvious, I haven't played in quite a while

You will get 25% from the tree, and then also some extra % from Mokou's Embrace. Therefore if you want to you can use CtI, but it is not needed imo.
Ty for your feedback :)

Burning damage is overrated imo. Fire damage 2x dips. If you have 100 dmg, and take 10% fire dmg, you will deal 110 damage as impact, and then 121 burning damage over 4 sec. So 10% fire damage is equal to 21 burning damage. Therefore the 40% node in the tree is about 20 fire damage. Therefore i dont think that that node is very good. :)

But i will admit that burning damage is very good for HC. If you scale the burn that does not reflect back to you instead of the impact damage, you will survive alot better vs reflect

Ty for feedback
Last edited by SirSwift on Jul 14, 2015, 7:55:48 AM
bump
IGN: SirSwift
Are you going to update the leveling section today? :)
"
Are you going to update the leveling section today? :)

Just made a lite update on leveling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info