[2.0 HC/SC] Wolder's Blood Magic Burning Discharger Scion/Templar

bump
IGN: SirSwift
bump
IGN: SirSwift
bump

1. I don't need Blood Magic keystone at all, as I'm content running Cry + Nova + Discharge entirely off mana with a lvl12 Clarity.

2. What I do have a problem with, however, is survival. I can barely do Merciless Docks without dying due to the build not having many defenses and not having enough damage to oneshot every mob. That shouldn't really be the case on a 76 character, and I see you melting mobs in the videos, so I'm not sure how to do things differently. I copied the passive tree (except for the Blood Magic route), and have tried both a Searing Touch (4-link) and a Doryani's Catalyst (3-link). Some of my gems aren't the highest possible level, but it's still a bit underwhelming.

3. Bosses or even some rares remain a huge problem. Firestorm is exceptionally slow and Vaal Righteous Fire kills me more often than not without Vaal Pact.

Any help?
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
Any help?

The level of discharge is very crucial. Also the BM keystone gives me 35% increased life because of the following notes. Endurance charges, armor and your chaos golem gives you alot of survivability so that should not be a problem.

"
Which skills do you recommend leveling with? And when do you make the switch to discharge?

I will update the build tomorrow when i get to maps and get my 4link Realmshaper up and running. :)
I think it will be around 08:00 PM CST+1.

ty for your feedback
Thanks for your answer. Regarding bosses/uniques, I think Flameblast (+Concentrated Effect +Faster Casting +Fire Penetration/Chance to Ignite) after a cursing Shock Nova would still be our best bet. It's pretty much the best burst fire damage there is, and Elemental Equilibrium makes continous damage (Firestorm, Searing Bond) far too weak.

A technical question: Is the chance to burn (from the tree and/or Chance to Ignite) from Discharge calculated only once for all mobs hit, or for each mob separately? Couldn't find the answer so far, and it changes the values of the different support gems drastically.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Jul 13, 2015, 5:00:26 PM
"
Thanks for your answer. Regarding bosses/uniques, I think Flameblast (+Concentrated Effect +Faster Casting +Fire Penetration/Chance to Ignite) after a cursing Shock Nova would still be our best bet. It's pretty much the best burst fire damage there is, and Elemental Equilibrium makes continous damage (Firestorm, Searing Bond) far too weak.

I have not yet testet Vaal RF + Vaal Immortal Call 100%, but either Vaal Flameblast or Flameblast would be my guess to the strongest.

ty for your feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info