All of the Jewels in The Awakening!

"
MARIUS_EX wrote:
would like to see unique jew with u can choose 1-2 pts from everywhere from pass skill tree :-)

nice idea, if as a drawback it woud reserve 20 of your passive points so you can't spend them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
intuitive leap crap ... with small radius..

put it medium but can use only 2
"
"
Piechol wrote:
are you kidding me ? you changed 5-10 phys per buff for fire and fire spell ?? srsly

and aoe unarmed 14% just 14% ???? and where is +4 unarmed range jewel -.-

0 hype bull~~~~....

this

i also got hyped for that physical dmg gem per buff. why they removed that gem from the game ... cant understand.

becauyse with the reflect nerf something like that would break pillar and face breaker builds and no one wants to see them nerfed again
-1? of frenzy,power, endurance charge? What is purpose of this jewel?
Hidden potential looks op as hell if I'm reading that correctly.
2spooky4me
"
OniAsura wrote:
Hidden potential looks op as hell if I'm reading that correctly.

You aren't. :p

Magic flasks don't count, so it is a jewel (costing you at least 1 skillpoint to pick up, but possible 2 or 3 if you need to go out of your way) that gives you 20-25% increased damage for every magic item you have equipped instead of, say, a rare or a unique.

So it is a jewel that looks really nice for the early leveling process while wearing mostly magic equipment, but one that is of no use for builds using good equipment. Getting 3-6 useful modifiers on a piece of equipment will easily beat getting 2 useful modifiers +20-25% damage any day of the week, so if you've got even half decent equipment after the early leveling process you'll be better off using any other jewel than this.

But it does look truly nice for leveling new characters the first many levels.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
"
Kastmar wrote:

to reduce frenzy charges. permanent "poison on hit" using Snakebite if you can lower them to 0 like someone wrote on page 13 and earlier in this thread.

i think it's about the only use people have found so far.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

to reduce frenzy charges. permanent "poison on hit" using Snakebite if you can lower them to 0 like someone wrote on page 13 and earlier in this thread.

i think it's about the only use people have found so far.

Thanks. So it's useless practically.
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:

0 max Frenzy charges and permanent "poison on hit" using Snakebite? (at the significant cost of not getting any benefit from Frenzy charges)..

...I'm reaching, here.

Mostly, though, they'd appear to be the price of a corruption attempt that failed to produce anything useful.

I feel like it has to be something more than that. If they just wanted it to be a failed corruption, they'd probably turn it into a rare or even give it no mods at all. The fact that they went out of their way to code a purely negative mod like this suggests there must be something more to it. No one would ever use them as they are shown there, so why waste time making them? I'd say this is definitely something people will need to at least experiment with.
I'm confused on the blood sacrifice jewel.

You gain 1% max ES and lose 1% max ES and Life? What's the point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info