All of the Jewels in The Awakening!

"
Kyrie_Ignis wrote:
Most of the gems seem pretty OKayish, dunno why you guys expected "Uber" gems, the game is hard to balance as it is, if they went crazy with the gems it would lose some of it's identity as a tough game imo, and also uniques have been always designed for pretty especific builds, they are trying (at least I guess) to branch up more different builds (if you have a mjolner or a facebreaker that is already melting the current content why would you expect gems to buff your already good build?)

Rare jewels are better. that's the problem.
kind of bummed out that none of them are better(for my char at least, 2handed life) than a well rolled rare :(
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
^intuitive leap radius is now small though...

now its almost usless, really now only for few places in tree
wtb for 1 alch

why did they have to make the radius small... its crap now...
you save 1 or 2 points at the max to reach the passives you would without it. Which could be spent actually getting that passive and not going for the jewel slot....

The radius should be large.
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
boye wrote:
Thanks for making me waste ALL my currency on perfect facebreaker items.... (600ish ex) .. time to retire

haha or maybe try something other than standard league.

"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Khisanth wrote:
What happens if your max charges is negative?

-charges + conduit = troll build for party play

lol. i wonder too what happens if you have a negative number of charges. 13 pages and still no answer in this thread.

the unique jewels look somewhat weak to me. and many of the good ones are missing?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 3, 2015, 9:32:34 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:

lol. i wonder too what happens if you have a negative number of charges. 13 pages and still no answer in this thread.

Probably because it isn't even possible. You start with being able to have 3 charges and can only use one of those jewels. Unless there's a couple other ways to reduce the number of charges you can have, it's irrelevant what would happen if that number becomes negative.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Probably because it isn't even possible. You start with being able to have 3 charges and can only use one of those jewels. Unless there's a couple other ways to reduce the number of charges you can have, it's irrelevant what would happen if that number becomes negative.

When a jewel is limited to one it's specified on it. If you look at the jewel Powerlessness and the like they are not limited to one. All you need if 4 of those and you have negative charges.
"

When a jewel is limited to one it's specified on it. If you look at the jewel Powerlessness and the like they are not limited to one. All you need if 4 of those and you have negative charges.

Hmm, thought I had checked that and they were limited, but apparently not. Interesting...
And there has to be SOME use for these gems, so yeah might be worth experimenting with that :)
"
Hodari wrote:
"

Hmm, thought I had checked that and they were limited, but apparently not. Interesting...
And there has to be SOME use for these gems, so yeah might be worth experimenting with that :)

0 max Frenzy charges and permanent "poison on hit" using Snakebite? (at the significant cost of not getting any benefit from Frenzy charges)..

...I'm reaching, here.

Mostly, though, they'd appear to be the price of a corruption attempt that failed to produce anything useful.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
"
Trixilai wrote:
does 'energy from within' alter CI? Can you grab it for free chaos immunity(with es beeing 1, not life)?

No; it only affects increases and reductions; There is exactly one jewel slot in the passive tree where it makes sense to use it, and that is the slot between Scion and Shadow that includes the Melding group. It is great there for CI builds. Everywhere else it provides less ES% than spending the points on picking up 5-6% ES% nodes.

Or, of course, just going for a good rare jewel with +INT, +ES%, and one more useful stat, or a great rare with two useful stats in addition to +INT and +ES%.

Like most of the at the first glance interesting conversion jewels, Energy From Within has extremely limited utility when studied closer.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
would like to see unique jew with u can choose 1-2 pts from everywhere from pass skill tree :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info