What is your opinion about new globes?

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
@Aimdeep You accused one "idiot" of ruining it for everyone. You spoke (whined) for everyone.

I guess you do sir? :)

I like both the UI's but the karui dongers between the flasks are a little off putting

Reminds me of seeing various things in the clouds. lol
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
@Aimdeep You accused one "idiot" of ruining it for everyone. You spoke (whined) for everyone.

I like both the UI's but the karui dongers between the flasks are a little off putting

You see dongers in the clouds? lol. That made me laugh Sir :) I think what you're referring to is a Rorschach test.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I don't see dongers in the new UI at all!
"
Warmey wrote:
dude, did you see that other failed globes they created but thankfully canned. The two half naked men in weird poses. Now it's a skull on the left and a pussy cat on the right. WAT?

It wasn't two men in that scrapped UI, the woman just wasn't showing off her chest. Also, if we are talking thematics, I forget exactly who it was but someone from GGG posted recently about lions and mana being thematically representative of the same personality traits. Prefer the old UI if you want but, if anything, the new one makes more sense.
"
I don't see dongers in the new UI at all!

But you see them in the clouds? lol. :)

"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

It's ok, I mean wtv floats your boat sir, I don't judge its 2015
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 7, 2015, 9:48:33 PM
Nice try.
"
Bunnu wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
dude, did you see that other failed globes they created but thankfully canned. The two half naked men in weird poses. Now it's a skull on the left and a pussy cat on the right. WAT?

It wasn't two men in that scrapped UI, the woman just wasn't showing off her chest.
Also, if we are talking thematics, I forget exactly who it was but someone from GGG posted recently about lions and mana being thematically representative of the same personality traits. Prefer the old UI if you want but, if anything, the new one makes more sense.

Rather, I think it was the size that deceived people, I didnt know this until someone pointed it out in the original thread. The figures were just too small.

Spoiler
but can people tell if the new skulls are male or female?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 7, 2015, 9:55:00 PM
Um new shit is offensive to someone Im sure.

Liek its haraam to keep or depict shapes of skulls in islam
lion head is symbol for black power and in chinese have something about lion heads they dont like

we could go on and on.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 7, 2015, 10:27:49 PM
"
Nice try.

Ya the clouds bit when you meant Rorschach test was the fail. Kudos on trying to back peddle thru it though Sir :) No hate
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Nice try.

Ya the clouds bit when you meant Rorschach test was the fail. Kudos on trying to back peddle thru it though Sir :) No hate

What are you going on about, backpedaling? I didn't mean Rorschach test or whatever because I have no idea what that is.

People quite literally stare up into the clouds trying to spot forms of animals, faces, trees etc.

Forget it. I see you're up to your regular schtick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info