What is your opinion about new globes?

"
Warmey wrote:
"

I just don't think Chris is a liar. There's a massive difference between that and being gullible.

Maaaan,they removed the girls because it looked like it promoted women slavery/bondage. You wanted Chris to spell you that? He had to give a politically correct answer. "The new ugly ass globes fit out design vision" lel

Maaaaan, no.

If that were the reason, that's what he'd state.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
"

I just don't think Chris is a liar. There's a massive difference between that and being gullible.

Maaaan,they removed the girls because it looked like it promoted women slavery/bondage. You wanted Chris to spell you that? He had to give a politically correct answer. "The new ugly ass globes fit out design vision" lel

Big deal nothing you cant see at grocery check out counter in Vogue or Vanity fair. Chicks eat that shit up.

exactly.
"
"
Warmey wrote:
"

Maaaaan, no.

If that were the reason, that's what he'd state.

lolololol comon now.
"
Warmey wrote:

lolololol comon now.

"comon" now, what?

Hop onto the Chris is full of crap train with the rest of you manner-less guys? No thanks.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
not a deal breaker but even girls like looking at other girls let alone guys so i dont see big deal but there is always one idiot out there who ruins it for everyone.

No single "idiot" out there ruined it for everyone.

The change was explained by Chris and had absolutely NOTHING to do with appeasing any radical individual, or group for that matter.

You guys need to do more reading and less whining.

I never whine like i said not a deal breaker just stated my opinion

I do wish they were a little smaller too. like globes seem to big compared to screen. I fucking 19 not 74. please reduce size

is that whining?
Git R Dun!
"
"
Warmey wrote:

lolololol comon now.

"comon" now, what?

Hop onto the Chris is full of crap train with the rest of you manner-less guys? No thanks.

dude, did you see that other failed globes they created but thankfully canned. The two half naked men in weird poses. Now it's a skull on the left and a pussy cat on the right. WAT?

Last edited by Warmey on Jul 7, 2015, 9:21:19 PM
@Aimdeep You accused one "idiot" of ruining it for everyone. You spoke (whined) for everyone.

"
Warmey wrote:
"
"
Warmey wrote:

lolololol comon now.

"comon" now, what?

dude, did you see that other failed globes they created but thankfully canned. The two half naked men in weird poses. Now it's a skull on the left and a pussy cat on the right. WAT?

Dude, I see everything.
lets try to keep it civil and give the benefit of the doubt.

Im more concerned why rachel said what she said... maybe I missed some posts in this thread...
but I also understand she might be a bit tied up to discuss it.

I think discussion is better than silence, but that goes not only to her, but to the rest of GGG staff (art especially, I would like their detailed explanation on not just replacing it, but the design of the new one), HOWEVER, remember that the team is really busy trying to get everything ready within the deadline, so dont expect an answer soon. this is their largest expansion yet, give them time.

EDIT: getting stuff into spoiler because I realized it spoiled final battle :X
Spoiler
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 8, 2015, 10:15:59 AM
"
@Aimdeep You accused one "idiot" of ruining it for everyone. You spoke (whined) for everyone.

I guess you do sir? :)

I like both the UI's but the karui dongers between the flasks are a little off putting
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 7, 2015, 9:26:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info