The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

"
Wraeklops wrote:
Nice stuff overall. Thanks for adding all these new toys for us.

Still... I don't like the new globe-graphics.
Name a typical animal/beast of poe.
--> lion!?!?
umm, yeah...

I love the skull, but then I love skulls in general. Skull Hood mtx is still my favorite helmet mtx. The lion is a bit out of place, should have made it something like the White Beast or even a Rhoa.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
So....blood,gore is all fine,but two females at the globes someone figured to be offensive?
Why not just ban them,and keep the females?
No rest for the wicked.
Globe graphics are baad.
Bring back the old one pls.

TY
"
Daiena wrote:
So....blood,gore is all fine,but two females at the globes someone figured to be offensive?

Since GGG (to my knowledge) hasn't officially said why they changed the art, who says that your assumption is accurate?

For all we know, they changed it because it's 3 (or more) years old and they felt like putting new art in.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:

Since GGG (to my knowledge) hasn't officially said why they changed the art, who says that your assumption is accurate?

For all we know, they changed it because it's 3 (or more) years old and they felt like putting new art in.

We've made some posts about this here.
Why no numbers on frost blades GGG? Why do you taunt me so.....it's the only skill gem listed that doesn't have the damage/percentages/conversions on it. What gives?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:

We've made some posts about this here.

So basically my "they changed it because it's old" supposition was correct.

-Galileo Galilei
Hype is real!
"
Deadboo wrote:

I wish there should be a league with both warbands and tempest. Both seems fun, and not playing hardcore seems like i loose fun from half of the game. Ideally that league should host both softcore and hc players with party/trading disabled between them. I don't think that only hc players deserves the creative way to be killed :)

Nothing says you can't make a character in each league. In fact, if you want to complete all the challenges, you'll more or less need to make at least one character in each(unless you spend huge amounts of currency on buying the map mods).

Also, they usually will have at least one 1 week race with both league mods at some point. And finally, if the mods are successful at all, they will eventually be incorporated into the base game like all the past ones have been, so there's plenty of chances for you to experience them sooner or later.
"
The Awakening, will launch on July 10 at 1pm PDT (9pm CET)

How accurate is this? When I look at the countdown timer, it clearly goes to 3pm EST which is 12pm PST. Can anyone clarify this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info