[2.0] The IceBreaker Scion. Ice Crash + Facebreakers + Counter Skills = Great fun!

I don't seem to have enough mana to run 2 auras. I cant run hatred because i dont get enough mana regen and leech fast enough.

I got unyielding only for now to try to tank more. I can respec those points no problem but i cant run both auras what am i missing? Do i need more jewels with mana leech? I am lvl 78

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDlgUtBjkIZwz3FCAUTRUgGJEZtBo-GlUblxutHt8tgy_MMZ4yTjXWNug64TsoPC09D0CgRQpHfkjuT1ZQR1FgValfP2EhYuxlTWebaFhuPXKpdO14rnk5eu97w3zZfuKCB4Lkg1-DzITZhO-J2JARl7SezZ_LplenMKmVrK-uPq-nsz-2irc-vJ-9Nr6Avqe-vMC_wYLE9sau0iHTfteW2E3YvdrB5FHp1e8O73ryL_JB8kXzBvTG9qP3Mvuq_Ev-Cg==?accountName=chaouke&characterName=BVG_number_one_fan

I know my gear isn't as good as it needs to be but it is a work in progress.

UPDATE on GEAR

Below is the new ammy and 2 rings I purchased for a really good deal I think. I tried to get alot of mana regen along with the flat phys damage increase. My dps went through the roof. Honestly this is by far the best build for me in my time playing POE. I want a shield next with more armor.

Last edited by chaouke on Jul 25, 2015, 4:38:13 AM
Mana issues completely solved by passive nod Revelry. No need to any mana leech or anything.
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
"
chaouke wrote:
I don't seem to have enough mana to run 2 auras. I cant run hatred because i dont get enough mana regen and leech fast enough.

I got unyielding only for now to try to tank more. I can respec those points no problem but i cant run both auras what am i missing? Do i need more jewels with mana leech? I am lvl 78

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDlgUtBjkIZwz3FCAUTRUgGJEZtBo-GlUblxutHt8tgy_MMZ4yTjXWNug64TsoPC09D0CgRQpHfkjuT1ZQR1FgValfP2EhYuxlTWebaFhuPXKpdO14rnk5eu97w3zZfuKCB4Lkg1-DzITZhO-J2JARl7SezZ_LplenMKmVrK-uPq-nsz-2irc-vJ-9Nr6Avqe-vMC_wYLE9sau0iHTfteW2E3YvdrB5FHp1e8O73ryL_JB8kXzBvTG9qP3Mvuq_Ev-Cg==?accountName=chaouke&characterName=BVG_number_one_fan

I know my gear isn't as good as it needs to be but it is a work in progress.

UPDATE on GEAR

Below is the new ammy and 2 rings I purchased for a really good deal I think. I tried to get alot of mana regen along with the flat phys damage increase. My dps went through the roof. Honestly this is by far the best build for me in my time playing POE. I want a shield next with more armor.

Mana leech is kind of a pain to sustain early-mid game. Once you have abyssus which I can see you have, get ONE jewel with mana leech on it and you should never have issues again.
Update from a previous post. Need to know how i can get more armor or life. I am strong but something must be missing.

Should i be running something else instead of harted for armor

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDlgUtBjkIZwz3FCAVIBm0Gj4aVRuXG60b-h7fLOktgy5TL8wxnjJONdY26DndOuE7KDwtPQ9AoEPnRQpHfkjuT1ZQR1FgValfP2EhYuxlTWebaFhqAW49cql07XiueTl673vDfNl-4oIHguSDX4PMhNmE74azidiQEZe0ns2fy6ZXpzCplayvrj6vp7M_toq3Pr02voC-p768wL_BgsT2xq7SIdNv037XlthN2L3aweRR6dXvDu968i_yQfJF8wb0xvaj9zL7qv4K?accountName=chaouke&characterName=BVG_number_one_fan
Just wanted to chime in on this build. It was very slow for me and I was extremely manastarved so leveling was slow.

Once I hit 60 I traded for an Abyssus and was steamrolling in cruel. Damage seemed minimal and I was crushing. That was until I hit a rare strongbox. I was frozen and before I could even click my quit script (just a thumb click on my naga) I was dead.

All gone because I got greedy in tempest with the Abyssus. Live and learn hardcore.

"
bigp3rm wrote:
Just wanted to chime in on this build. It was very slow for me and I was extremely manastarved so leveling was slow.

Once I hit 60 I traded for an Abyssus and was steamrolling in cruel. Damage seemed minimal and I was crushing. That was until I hit a rare strongbox. I was frozen and before I could even click my quit script (just a thumb click on my naga) I was dead.

All gone because I got greedy in tempest with the Abyssus. Live and learn hardcore.

you don't suppose to use this build on hardcore, if you want to do it on hardcore you need to change some things in the build and not follow the whole gear requierment

and you don't have flat physical damage on any of your rings\shield\amulet, that's why the damage seemed minimal. i'm getting to 40k+ easily with this build
Last edited by PrimeraAlpha on Jul 28, 2015, 3:02:17 AM
"
you don't suppose to use this build on hardcore

what?
"
i'm getting to 40k+ easily with this build

you are playing tempest?
"
you don't suppose to use this build on hardcore, if you want to do it on hardcore you need to change some things in the build and not follow the whole gear requierment

and you don't have flat physical damage on any of your rings\shield\amulet, that's why the damage seemed minimal. i'm getting to 40k+ easily with this build

I'm confused, you are telling me that this isn't meant for HC and yet you are getting 40K dps? Explain how this relates.
"
bigp3rm wrote:
"

I'm confused, you are telling me that this isn't meant for HC and yet you are getting 40K dps? Explain how this relates.

i'm playing on normal difficulty with this build, getting more then 40k+dps and killing rare and unique maps (unless it's reflect physical damage then i rip in 1second)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info