[2.0] The IceBreaker Scion. Ice Crash + Facebreakers + Counter Skills = Great fun!

"
vixo197 wrote:
"
Gloves: Summon Flame Golem > Life Leech > Culling Strike > Item Rarity

I think better idea is: Hatred -> HOA -> item rarity -> whirling blades

"
Shield: Hatred > Herald of Ash > Tempest Shield

Now in shield: Tempest shield -> CWDT -> Blood Rage or Immortal Call (I prefer Blood Rage)

Well again build is flexible in many aspects, however I would not use whirling blades as theres no point to me, and I love my little flame golem. Blood Rage can be cool too but when one shotting most things, attack speed isn't that huge to me personally but some people do love it

"
RlNRlN wrote:
Damage are bad and slow.
got to 60 on merciless act 2
Cant kill rare monkey.
instead got killed many time

Need more damage i got up to 62% block chance still get hit and die anyway :/

Feel free to post your build/stats but damage is not bad and slow by any means. I have barely been able to play/progress because work is crazy but still having no issues.

"
ahnsolo wrote:
How do you deal with mana issues with hatred and HoA up? i only have enough mana for 3 ice breaks if theyre both up

With mana leech on one of your jewels (or jewelry if you prefer) but its pretty easy to roll on a viridian jewel. I only have 105 unreserved mana atm and I haven't run out in ages.

So far lvl 59 and only issues i have had is mana (havent found jewel or jewelry with mana leech) but 1 mana pot is holding me over.
Having a blast, used to run cyclone when that first came out. following your build as of now and working great!

Ill even link my gear.
Spoiler

Really enjoying it, thanks for the imput.
Loving this build so far. After switching to Facebreaker and having a few nice pieces of +phys jewelry found in my guild stash, I'm having a blast. Took me a second to figure out I needed it though, was super confused when I switched initially. So pro tip - put on phys damage stuff as soon as you get Facebreaker!

Other than that my gear is pretty mediocre but I kill things fast enough it doesn't matter.
"
BoDanger wrote:
So far lvl 59 and only issues i have had is mana (havent found jewel or jewelry with mana leech) but 1 mana pot is holding me over.
Having a blast, used to run cyclone when that first came out. following your build as of now and working great!

Ill even link my gear.
Spoiler

Really enjoying it, thanks for the imput.

glad your liking it, I love it myself :) Wish I could get some 995 facebreakers on warbands though :/

"
Leoj wrote:
Loving this build so far. After switching to Facebreaker and having a few nice pieces of +phys jewelry found in my guild stash, I'm having a blast. Took me a second to figure out I needed it though, was super confused when I switched initially. So pro tip - put on phys damage stuff as soon as you get Facebreaker!

Other than that my gear is pretty mediocre but I kill things fast enough it doesn't matter.

Ya flat physical is #1 stat you want to go for. Right now with mediocre gear and 4 link chest but having good meginords/facebreaker/abyssus/great old ones im doing 35k at level 72 with 1.8 aps I one shot most things, even some champs, and 2 hit most others.

i have 40k dps with this awesome build, nothing can kill me, i'm just 1shotting everything xD
riposte gem how far do you guys lvl it to?
"
chaouke wrote:
riposte gem how far do you guys lvl it to?

max it 20/20
How about increased duration and all i dont know how far you guys take it and i dont want to lvl them too high since it starts at over 60 intel
"
chaouke wrote:
How about increased duration and all i dont know how far you guys take it and i dont want to lvl them too high since it starts at over 60 intel

Unless specifically stated all gems you can level to 20. Riposte is a tad tricky in begin but you get a ton of dex on tree so later on you can take it to level 20 pretty easily.

Increased duration is not affected by CWDT so you can also level it as high as you can. Optimally level 20 :)
g00fy_goober Thanks for the build spec. Currently Running it in Tempest league lv 64 act 4 cruel at the moment. Loving ever step this character is taking me. Other than the mana consumption no big issues so far. Since i really cant afford to go abyssus in HC the mana leech gem is not putting as much work as id hoped. But for those still experiencing mana issues id suggest taking the Revelry skill node just south of the duelist starting point which helps when it comes to clearing mobs. As for single target bosses and such i just have 1 mana flask to help sustain in those fights. Ill link my current setup as well as my skill tree. I took iron reflexes as well just to get that extra bit of tank.

Current Skill tree:http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgSHBS0GOQhnDPcUIBRNFSAVuBhWGJEZtBo-GlUbrR7fIWAppSzpLYMvzDGeMk411jboOuE7KDwtPQ894kCgRQpGt0d-SO5PVlBHUWBXDV8_YSFi7GVNZ5toWGhlbj1yqXTtdPF4rnk5eu97w3zZfuKCB4Lkg1-DzITZhO-Gs4nYj5mQEZSgljKezZ_LplenMKmVrK-uPq-nsz-2irc-vJ-9Nr6Avqe-vMC_wYLE9sauyFvSIdNv037XlthN2L3aYtrB5FHp1e8O73ryL_JB8kXzBvOb9Mb2o_cy-6r8S_4K

Spoiler

as for gems i have relatively the same setup, but i do use enfeeble instead of punishment because the extra damage reduction in HC is really useful in tough situations. Would appreciate any feed back!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info