PoE.Trade is a hacker site

gdb8m8

Can confirm. Used that site once and my [Removed by Support] account was hacked.
Last edited by Luca_GGG on May 8, 2019, 12:30:46 AM
If this thread doesn't break some rule for the forum, I'd suggest creating a rule that it would break.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If this thread doesn't break some rule for the forum, I'd suggest creating a rule that it would break.

It definitely does break the rules...no idea how it managed to go so long without being locked...

Specifically:
Accusations or Speculation - Comments that speculate or accuse others directly or indirectly of illegal in-game activity. This includes linking to or suggesting websites that contain this information elsewhere. If you have any reports of misconduct, please contact us privately at support@grindinggear.com
Hiya,

The forum guideline: Accusations or Speculation - Comments that speculate or accuse others directly or indirectly of illegal in-game activity. This includes linking to or suggesting websites that contain this information elsewhere. If you have any reports of misconduct, please contact us privately at support@grindinggear.com

Is primarily meant to protect forum users, and doesn't necessarily apply to third party websites or applications.

However, in this case, the owner of said website is also an active Path of Exile player, and so we're going to be locking this thread.

Additionally, it seems the thread creator has no further interest in discussing this topic, and so anything further is simply speculation.

Generally speaking, there are a lot of ways for malicious websites or advertisements to affect your computers, so regular malware/antivirus scans are a good idea, as are things such as AdBlock and NoScript to protect yourself if you're concerned about potentially suspicious websites.

Google Chrome will also potentially warn you if you're attempting to visit a malicious website.

If you have any questions or concerns at all regarding this, or if there's anything else we can help with, you can always feel free to drop us a line at support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info