PoE.Trade is a hacker site

"
FadeXF wrote:
Unless you know 100% for a fact - AKA: you have the actual data in front of you and 100% provable in a court of law - I would suggest not making baseless accusations, OP. You can get yourself into a hell of a lot of trouble especially if you are in the States you can get yourself slapped with a lawsuit pretty fast!

I suggest deleting your post or asking for a lock.

They'd never get around the "reasonable person" standard. No reasonable person would believe this claim.
My Norton Internet Security didn't detect any malware being active on that site though nor Google Chrome malware detection prevents me from going into that site.
Idk. Maybe your browser is messed up because it cant handle the scripts/etc. on the poe trading site.
Check with task manager what process causes the slow down. Maybe a permanent update/error notification?!
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
jooozek wrote:
"
P.S. This will be my only post about this topic

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
stop looking at pron mid trade :D
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
I never go to that site and as a result my PC is perfectly clean.

Guess I can confirm the OP ;)
I've used poe.trade plenty of times before and never had problems.

I think your issue is due to local singles in your area.
Some of the "locational" ads on the site are malicious so use ad block.
"
Warsplit wrote:

This, ads are evil, kill them with fire.

poe trade is still to blame for not removing malicious ads that fester on their site , they are 100% responsible and to blame.

unrelated thought, isn't it time already to install an auction in poe and be done with these out of game circumventions to an issue GGG has nurtured.

like, trading in poe right now is the stupidest thing since MU online's identically stupid trading.

You spam in a trade specific chat trash you want to sell, you are prevented from returning to playing the actual game because the item links break if you change zones. People who may want to buy your trash aren't on your trade chat most likely, they're probably not even in the game, if someone wants to buy something he will usually offer less that what an NPC vendor would etc.

everything above being neatly fixed with a generic market, i.e. shame on you GGG for infecting the OP's computer with malware by refusing to put a market in POE.
Arbitrary placeholder decisions should never be embraced as final.
Last edited by MegaDeth666 on Jun 26, 2015, 3:54:14 PM
"
Warsplit wrote:

^ This. You'd have to be crazy not to use an ad blocker these days
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info