[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

So, I am now lvl 71 with your build. It was a nic experience and leveling process for me, because I never played before a summoner or SRS character.

About my leveling experiences:

Dual flame totem works fine for leveling. Maybe I would use next time the combination of flame totem and firestorm for a bit more cleaning speed.

For myself was the moment mind blowing as I could link my zombies with fortify, such a huge buff in survivability.

As I reached the level for my staff I could use SRS more often which increased the leveling process. All in all I am happy with this build by now. Let's see how the build will perform in 75+ maps.

My gear atm:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Jewels:

Some of you will maybe ask: 'Why the hell he uses so much mana/manareg gear?'. I used the mana/manareg gear during my leveling process, because I made the switch to EB/ZO/MoM with lvl 70. Maybe I will switch the gear later, but for now it works fine for me.

Current tree:

And a question concerning the EB/ZO/MoM combo: Does the ES still benefit from ES recharge rate notes or just from the life regeneration? I ask because I plan to get Arcane Focus from the tree to get a bit more ES.
Last edited by 7thSlap on Sep 3, 2015, 9:00:35 AM
something happened with pasives skill tree, could somebody post passives please??
So I downloaded the offline skill tree planner but I guess I am confused what you mean by I can open up the links. I have tried many ways to get the links to open and I have had no luck. Sucks too cause I just hit level 50 and I have no idea where to go now. Advice would be appreciated!
Last edited by Dylorz on Sep 2, 2015, 6:21:12 PM
Passives are broke for me also.

Try looking up Ghazzy summoners. He has several builds...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/968988

I think Angry's summoner was a compination of Ghazzy's 3 keystone and 6 keystone builds.

The 6 Keystone build goes double curse and may be a little bit safer using a shield.

The 3 Keystone/Zoomancer looks to be more minion/specter based. He suggest flame sentinels but I don't see why you couldn't use the revenants

It will at least give you an idea of where to go.

I just hit lvl 56...

good luck
"
Scar_Finger wrote:
Passives are broke for me also.

Try looking up Ghazzy summoners. He has several builds...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/968988

I think Angry's summoner was a compination of Ghazzy's 3 keystone and 6 keystone builds.

The 6 Keystone build goes double curse and may be a little bit safer using a shield.

The 3 Keystone/Zoomancer looks to be more minion/specter based. He suggest flame sentinels but I don't see why you couldn't use the revenants

It will at least give you an idea of where to go.

I just hit lvl 56...

good luck

Appreciate the response, I will look at the build.

Good luck to you as well!
"
7thSlap wrote:
So, I am now lvl 71 with your build. It was a nic experience and leveling process for me, because I never played before a summoner or SRS character.

About my leveling experiences:

Dual flame totem works fine for leveling. Maybe I would use next time the combination of flame totem and firestorm for a bit more cleaning speed.

For myself was the moment mind blowing as I could link my zombies with fortify, such a huge buff in survivability.

As I reached the level for my staff I could use SRS more often which increased the leveling process. All in all I am happy with this build by now. Let's see how the build will perform in 75+ maps.

My gear atm:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Jewels:

Some of you will maybe ask: 'Why the hell he uses so much mana/manareg gear?'. I used the mana/manareg gear during my leveling process, because I made the switch to EB/ZO/MoM with lvl 70. Maybe I will switch the gear later, but for now it works fine for me.

And a question concerning the EB/ZO/MoM combo: Does the ES still benefit from ES recharge rate notes or just from the life regeneration? I ask because I plan to get Arcane Focus from the tree to get a bit more ES.

Could you post your passive tree for us please?

Thanks
"
Scar_Finger wrote:
Could you post your passive tree for us please?

Added my tree. Should be close to the original one.
Just switched over to Pledge of Hand (5L) from a +3 Staff and the Mana Costs are Insane. I have like 2,7K ES and 110 Reg and its Just not working. I nedd like 220 Mana per Sec witch is about a 100 more then bofore. Any ideas how to get this working?
@7thSlap
Nice staff mate. I would suggest to get 1-2 unset rings. One ring would generate an additional Haste or Wrath+ Generosity aura.
I would also suggest to get boots with 15% movemntspeed and run 2 sapping and a seething. The heal minion roll should be on the sapping flask.

@joscha
Holy shit, didn't know this huge mana increase with pledge. I have no experience with pledge but you could stack ES and Life regen.

My build:
Currently lvl 88 on tempest - so safety first: 4677 hp + 2,5k ES, 24 srs.
Gear:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EswceDXwWbxcvGFYabBzcHaodviL0JKoo-iqYL28y0TOHNZI26TpYPydBh0VHRZ1GcUlRSbFKyE25U1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52h0aPJqrGvbbAttGW6qcLt9GH5Zf8aApIIegseDCYPbhTKFYIhAiEKPGo9Gj_qQM5MnlKCVLprgm6GdrqEvogCmrKcIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO-isBmwcXK08y8zzLT-9fP2E3YvdkL2RPaYtrd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7IrviPAf8NX3wffX-Tf56PqA-tL-Cg==?accountName=gebashOrt&characterName=Kruemelmonstars

Some notes:
Working on a new staff and need to 5l my chest.
I really like the increased duration setup and the flasks.
On the tree: Nothing special. I stack currently some HP and think about the additional jewel slot.

Stay safe

Last edited by gebashOrt on Sep 3, 2015, 4:02:50 PM
The Question is is it worth it. Im pritty tight in skill points an the only ones in reach are the 0.4 in the Templer starting area. And i would have to spec out of a life cluster. Im not as happy with this weapon is i thought i would be :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info