[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

"
kareNZa wrote:
Been wanting to have a go at SRS for ages - think you've inspired me to finally do it - many thanks & will be following your progress when we go live with interest

Me too, have been wondering what to lead with come the new league, I enjoyed playing your previous summoner build from when the beta initially went live (was also my first summoner build ever tried!).

Looking forward to the levelling portion of the guide.

Have you tried going dual curse with this set up? Or even single curse? Or is it faster just to cast SRS instead of cursing first?
Last edited by aj83 on Jun 30, 2015, 5:50:04 AM
"
aj83 wrote:

Have you tried going dual curse with this set up? Or even single curse? Or is it faster just to cast SRS instead of cursing first?

The thing is he's currently using so many slots on summons that there aren't really space for curses. he could make his zombies a 3link, or perhaps even get an unset ring to single cast a curse, if it's really needed. EE won't work since the anger aura would give his spells fire damage. Something like vuln or flammability would still be an addition if there's trouble killing singletarget bosses, however i doubt it in non group situations.
I have a Staff +2 to fire gems and a Pledge of Hand 6L, wich one is better?
My Scion is level 89 and have some currency in my safe, do i have to buy somethin special at the 2.0 release?
Thanks
That's another question I have: why Anger instead of Hatred? I guess my love of evangelists has something to do with my love of Hatred.

Unless Hatred is getting nerfed. Heralds are but not sure about Hatred.

I've never been happy with Anger, or Wrath for that matter. As a hardcore player I might prefer a different aura entirely to those two, like Discipline without Generosity. But I still love evangelists with spell echo and increased AOE so Hatred is a great aura for me. Their damage output is great and their bubble is practically priceless.

I also want to experiment with those lantern guys that cause burning ground but I think they use attacks, not spells.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jun 30, 2015, 3:31:56 PM
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
That's another question I have: why Anger instead of Hatred? I guess my love of evangelists has something to do with my love of Hatred.

He mentions it in the video:

"
"Now, a lot of you might be asking 'Why am I not using Hatred? because Hatred is a very good aura for SRS'; In the beta, Summon Raging Spirits' damage effectiveness has been buffed from 70 to 100. That means all Summon Raging Spirits that I summon get 60 to 111 additional fire damage on their attacks.

On top of this, my Flame Sentinels get the extra additional fire damage with spells thanks to Anger aura in the beta adding to both attacks and spells. Anger is highly synergistic with this spec."
Oh so Anger is buffed, not Hatred is nerfed. That's very good to know.

Still think Hatred is the correct choice if you go with evangelists, which I probably will.
also, if you're having shite ES gear at first, you can run with hatred and anger instead of using haste, since it would impact your es/mana consumption. the damage is really good and all it really hurts is your mobility by a tiny bit.

also the new flame dash ability could be really good with this build, and what i've experienced so far with this build on beta, is that you may not need a 4l to keep the zombies alive, so you could make it a 3link and get the flame dash to up the mobility.
Another interesting observation: no golem. I was sure the chaos golem would be great for summoners.

nm I see the gem, I just didn't see it in the video.

I do have a question in general about summoners though: What is the use of Desecrate? A leveled one can get you good spectres but I see it used as utility all the time. Is it for Flesh Offering vs bosses without corpses around? I've used Flesh Offering but never Desecrate.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 6, 2015, 1:28:58 PM
Very nice, its how im planning to do my build aswell.

Do you have enough regen so cast SrS non stop? Like if you take some dmg, will you still be able to cast SrS without delay?
Please post leveling guide soon, the 10th is quickly approaching!
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info