[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

Looks like PoeDB is down, do we another any other links I can use. I want to play this build.
The links are directing us to poedb which is down - and as far as i know won't get back up again any time soon - but the links themselves are also outdated.

Only link he's updated atm and that works is the endgame passive tree which is:

The leveling links you can still make work with a little work, forexample lets take the first one:

If you copy the actual tree part: AAAAAgABFm8abBzcJKoo-ioTNulY5VorZp5odILHlKCdrqPypwi4k9hN2mLr7vno-tI= and copy/paste it into the normal website: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/ so we have the full link for the skilltree, the only thing left to do to make it work is change the "g" in AAAAAgAB... part of the link to a w.

Which gives us a working skill tree link for level 1-20:

No idea why excactly it works i just noticed the difference in a working link and an old link that dosn't work is that little "g" changed to a "w" in all skilltree links.

For convenience sake here are the other links updated and working:

Lvl 21-38:

Lvl 39-50:

Lvl 51-70:

AngryAA, I like you and all man but this build fucking failed me so hard in the one month. This shit gets obliterated in tier 6ish+ maps. 10k fortify zombies just complete melt. Spectres last all of 2 seconds. A4 mob phys damage still kills in 2-3 hits. The ONLY good thing I can say about this build is that the game was easy as shit up to that point. Maybe it would be a different story in a "standard" league, but fuck I am so angry right now.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
AngryAA, I like you and all man but this build fucking failed me so hard in the one month. This shit gets obliterated in tier 6ish+ maps. 10k fortify zombies just complete melt. Spectres last all of 2 seconds. A4 mob phys damage still kills in 2-3 hits. The ONLY good thing I can say about this build is that the game was easy as shit up to that point. Maybe it would be a different story in a "standard" league, but fuck I am so angry right now.

Wow, i can call complete bullshit on this. I respecced into this build using my lvl 68 Templar which is now lvl 79. I have been running every single map i alched no matter what the mods. Here's a screenshot of a map i did today without a single rip, remember that my gear is not anywhere near OP.
Spoiler
Link : http://i.imgur.com/NVuRMS3.jpg

My spectres haven't ripped even once during the whole run including the double boss fight. Zombies rip very rarely if ever but if they do that doesn't change anything because i can simply recast them. The double boss in the aforementioned map managed to kill only 2 of my zombies and they have 9.7k hp only.
Last edited by AgentofStrife on Oct 11, 2015, 9:40:02 PM
It's the beyond + onslaught. All it takes is a group of Nado Shot archers spawning. They immediately ignore everything and instagib me. Wandering eyes also appear to deal WAY more damage than they should. I was killed by white ones 3 times in one malformation map (no dmg mods), and I have no idea what was happening. They just pierce everything.

This build is so fragile. Meanwhile, my buddy is happily afkloning through maps at twice my clear speed, if not more.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
It's the beyond + onslaught. All it takes is a group of Nado Shot archers spawning. They immediately ignore everything and instagib me. Wandering eyes also appear to deal WAY more damage than they should. I was killed by white ones 3 times in one malformation map (no dmg mods), and I have no idea what was happening. They just pierce everything.

This build is so fragile. Meanwhile, my buddy is happily afkloning through maps at twice my clear speed, if not more.

@..."so fragile":
Well, the char itself is as tanky as a caster char + you bring over 100+k HP in your minions with you.
But only armour is true mitigation and a full-block-armour-marauder will always be more tanky than your char.
You should have in the lategame at least 4k life + 30% Mind over Matter, Arctic Armour, block and avoid chance etc. I play only HC and it is very safe because you have a whole army with you.
It seems that you should just dodge your "problem trash" or off screen them.

@"happily afkloning"
First let me say, that a cycloner does way less dmg than SRS in general. As clear speed goes, a cycloner can have a higher clear speed for trash as he can attack while moving - especially if it is a tight indoor map. Personally I don't care if I need 2min more with my relaxed and safe playstyle for the trash areas of the map.
For bosses the clear speed of SRS is just superior. For example the Vaal boss is always in 1-2 sec down it doesn't matter if it is on cruel, merc or aziri.

My Question:
Would I rather want Item Rarity in my SRS or Item quantity. I have default 63% iir and 0% iiq. I guess with iiq I would have more map drops which is a big deal for me.

My Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by gebashOrt on Oct 16, 2015, 5:56:08 AM
Could U edit leveling links? They not work. :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/645055 =]
srs changed
zombies and spectres kinda buffed

would like an update :)
Updates to this tree?
Reserving for Ascendancy. Wondering which Ascension class will be a better fit for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info