Feb 12: 1h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

"
Pam wrote:
got #1 despite crash in town so hillock x2
Spoiler

no quicksilver flask :<

haha i got 2 with 20 min left farming ledge, little late and i never see them drop in all my time besides quest reward
Am I the only one having problems exporting the CSV for the race?
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
I got super lucky, and super unlucky.

Great elemental bow dropped right out the gate, then followed by two quality gems... sadly they were Split Arrow and Ice Spear. :( :( :(

If my tactics were better or I bothered to get quicksilver flask I would have probably done a little better than 72nd. At least I didnt die this time like every race I did in CB! :D

Fun!
#11 overall, #2 duelist. Quite a slow start, terrible lower prison, Brutus down at around 30 minutes. I had a really nice Coves run and Wrath/Anger, so Merveil was down at 45 minutes. Farmed River Crossings until the end and missed out on top 10 by 9k exp because of a misclick on the door at the end :p

Spoiler
IGN: Truncator
"
SevenStrikes wrote:

I get the default ladder when i do :/
"
TheuberClips wrote:

No quicksilver but you got poison arrow + rain of arrows? Surely you did Hailrake :P

Yeah I took life flask
I died in training so I don't know if it's a good idea or not, didn't get movement speed on flask nor boots
"
SevenStrikes wrote:

Their code for the [export csv] is broken, it just routes you to the default league one on anything but the hc/default threads. I tried reporting it a while ago, but got no response. I'm guessing it's cause there are spaces in the name of the league and their asp.net code don't handle it. No idea how certain people seem to manage to grab it though. It's the same in 4 different up to date browsers for me.

#15 for me, think that's my highest so far. Got ms boots (10%) off Hillock, and that was it for decent drops. No QS flask here either. Ended up farming Forest for 10 minutes after Merveil.
Managed to find this in ledge:

Too bad i had no clue what i was doing.
Bit late to chim in, but was fun to have a race again, at last. Was a expected death without oos, but managed to get a name spam, so I was doing a lot better then I thought, despite the sync issue. I don't imagine I'm going to have a chance at actually winning though if the sync isn't fixed, so I'll probably lose interest, but I guess well see.

Race went well, with smooth boss battles, minimal desync, only a couple of near death experiences all of which were my own fault and fine drops, with move boots from a large chest in upper submerged and a second quicksilver at coves. Only issues were long maps full of dead ends in upper submerged, lower prison and cavern of anger that probably cost me 5 minutes or so, which is unfortunately pretty significant in a 1h race.

Got to western with lil under 10 mins left and grinded to the finish.

Level 17.5, 2nd place witch and 6th overall in the end.

- 1 hour races are very luck intensive- i hope theyll remain comparatively rare as they were in closed beta. Also, damn is it nice to have reliable flasks.

- Quicksilvers make for a much more interesting movement buff mechanic in races than phase run did. Great change.

- Damn is it nice to have reliable flasks.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info