Unique Rebalance for The Awakening

so you introduce a Unique into the game, when you already stated that you don't fancy legacy items with 1 unique mod and you're not able to adapt it afterwards and produce some legacy items

I can't understand it, it's not like I would care, but I would like to understand

"
"
Sooo, Bronn's Lithe cyclone should be amusing.

I'm thinking Whirling Blades myself.

will still deal no real damage compared to any other attackskill
Legacy Perandus Signet , legacy Meginords , legacy Windripper. GGG wont stop until all my standard chars have full legacy gear.
Legacies should all exist or should all not! I can't see why people get upset with mjolner and windripper. These are uniques that give a reason to low players to play!
Nothing for Oro's Suckrifice? Not surprised =/
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
Porcoflic wrote:
I'm a bit worried about Nomic's Storm. Now that the "increased physical damage taken" mod is reduced from 30% to 20%, it might be really OP...

Seriously, I hope this is not the design originally intended by the supporter. If you GGG can't see how ridiculously shitty that item is, maybe you should have a second look. It's the second worst item in the game after Veil of the Night. I feel bad for the supporter (except if it's his idea)

I know it is terribly pedantic of me, but I must argue that 40% movement speed at level 16 makes it much much faster to level your umpty-umpth character through act 2 normal... 30% (or 20%) increased damage taken shouldn't be an issue at that point anyway, since you have op leveling gear.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Why weren't acuities listed? Are you guys honestly not rebalancing them to be more inline with the new VP changes? Yikes, why bother with ubers anymore or was that the plan?
RIP my collection of perfectly rolled Uniques AGAIN :P

cumbaptist wrote:
now you have legacy perfectly rolled uniques, they're worth 5x as much ;)

Hmm true that :) A bit recompense for other 40 uniques buffed i need to collect once again :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info