Unique Rebalance for The Awakening

Hyrri Ire will be OP as I see it.

Hyrri Ire, Atziri's Step and Keystones = 55% Chance to Dodge Attacks, 61% Chance to Dodge Spells and 2,6k Evasion
Along with Grace and easy 100% Eva from tree = 9k Eva

And thats only the base! I already love it! Hopefully no prenerf.
"

aaah, and then there is the 50% chance on Mjölner: yeah, let's mini-nurf that too because we'd like to create a little volatility in the markets..

yeah, this really looks fishy. that minus 20% will do nothing game-play wise. But on the trade markets it still has a HUGE impact. And of course, another piece of legacy gear is created. I wonder how "ABSOLUTELY necessary" it was to reduce that 20% of cast chance...
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
Dear GGG. Who the fuck had the Idea to create this Legacy Mod desaster.

Standard League is not everyones favour. But do you really need to destroy the economy on there completly? Its already fucked up and now, by creating two variantes of the same unique makes it completly worse.

Why use a non legacy unique in Standard League when you can buy a legacy? Where is the reason for this?
Its gets more weird every single patch. Standard League has a trading issue and overflood with legacy everything, and this ruins alot.

As I said, why use a non legacy in standard if you can use a legacy.

Why do you even nerf new dropping items instead of changing all uniques completly?

GGG rekt Standard League
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Jun 22, 2015, 9:04:14 AM
lol the reason of using a non legacy item is price.. i was using non legacy bor till i get my legacy.
and now i am using a non legacy kaoms cause legacy kaoms worths 200ex.
The only unfair thing i see is that others uniques stay legacy and others dont.
Anyway as another guy said poe is a pve based game not pvp so the items of one player does not affect the other.
"
Lyralei wrote:
Dreamfeather improvements? I am happy :)

You and me both Lyralei.

Glad to see that it was on the revision list for sure.

Peace,

-Boem-

Edit : also that hyrri's rework.... 61% spell dodge, i wonder how long that will last =D
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jun 22, 2015, 9:22:18 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:
Dreamfeather improvements? I am happy :)

You and me both Lyralei.

Glad to see that it was on the revision list for sure.

Peace,

-Boem-

Edit : also that hyrri's rework.... 61% spell dodge, i wonder how long that will last =D

Rip dodge in 2.1
Forum pvp
Enough with the legacies already, some of these need to be straight retroactive nerfs.
"
Peripherally wrote:

That said...I am amazed at how real the salt is ITT.

when it's more fun to laugh at the game repeatedly making the same silly mistakes over and over than it is to play the game, the game has a SERIOUS issue.

i haven't played in a couple weeks and i probably won't ever reinstall it. but it sure is entertaining to watch these trainwrecks of obvious mistakes.

there comes a point when some realize carrot on a stick just isn't fun.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Holy shit, Hyrri's Ire might actually be useful for the first time in 4 years.

Bronn's Lithe Cyclone/Leap Slam is going to be pretty cool (though it competes with Carcass Jack which sucks).

Another 36 pdps base for Kongor's is good (382 pds with perfect rolls and 20qual).

Dreamfeather buffs are awesome as well.

Can't wait to play around with all of these changes. :D
Last edited by pneuma on Jun 22, 2015, 10:58:58 AM
Inb4 dodge nerf :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info