Unique Rebalance for The Awakening

So many uniques buffed,

Where is Your God now ?

I remember the times when everybody bitched that GGG's only nerf uniques and make them legacy.

Now look at these buffs!!! :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Spoiler
"
CabooseDog wrote:

OpieOP

I see your mjolner and raise you
Last edited by trulir on Jun 22, 2015, 2:45:24 AM
Great rebalancing on some of the uniques for sure but...

Windripper is still the BIS Ele Bow out there which no rare can ever compete with no downside at all :( (this isn't good game design imho and it is against the initial philsophys of unique design GGG stated)

Mjölner with the new leech changes --> get reckt!
This list is a bit underwhelming, so I hope it's not actually complete. There are still a lot of uniques that need big buffs to become anything more than an instant vendor.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Sooo, Bronn's Lithe cyclone should be amusing.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jun 22, 2015, 3:26:16 AM
We see an indirect nerf to facebreaker with meginord.

I don t mind the nerf of melee phy on tree, but nerfing items make facebreaker too much slave to the tree now.

I find it s a bad move to nerf meginord instead of the phy+shield nods.

Not being able to divine armors like Hyrri's Ire is kind of stupid. Most people would not use it in past anyway and now the poor suckers who 6linked it for the fun can t even get the new better version.

I really hope mjolner and windripper don t get legacy version. If you nerf mirrored items with those new t1 and make legacies again then we will all know crafting is useless and the real things to do in poe is to collect unique instead of rares.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 22, 2015, 4:00:52 AM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Now you own us why mjolnir is going legacy while acuity wasn't, care to explain? Mod is unique for both no? Explain please

mjolner is technically not a new mechanic (see cast on crit/chance to proc something on something), while acuity was.(mana leech is included/only crits)
Does the "This change can not be obtained with divines" mean that I'll have to buy and link another Bronn's? Lame. :(
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
Ravenstrider wrote:
Does the "This change can not be obtained with divines" mean that I'll have to buy and link another Bronn's? Lame. :(

anyway more DPS on my Cycloner! :D
I'm a bit worried about Nomic's Storm. Now that the "increased physical damage taken" mod is reduced from 30% to 20%, it might be really OP...

Seriously, I hope this is not the design originally intended by the supporter. If you GGG can't see how ridiculously shitty that item is, maybe you should have a second look. It's the second worst item in the game after Veil of the Night. I feel bad for the supporter (except if it's his idea)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info