Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Hardcore)

Made it to the top 20 but now I gotta get some sleep. Going to be sad when I wake up and i'm 100+ =(

Anyone else in the top 20 using melee besides me?
Thanx for this awesome event, first time i really enjoy one of these filler leagues, finally a league that feels hardcore... sadly it is the shortest league, there is always a downer :(
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
Wizardhawk wrote:
Made it to the top 20 but now I gotta get some sleep. Going to be sad when I wake up and i'm 100+ =(

Anyone else in the top 20 using melee besides me?

Yup! Well, used to. I was a cyclone/leap slammming duelist. I died at rank 15 and lvl 54 last night. Even with 2900 life I felt like I was made out of paper sometimes. Exiles ain't a joke!

This is a very very fun race :D
This league would have been good if my game didn't freezed after opnening a box.
Killed 500 exiles to die from a game bug.
Ripped at 62 in chamber of sins. Was fun, not gonna bother rerolling even though there is a lot of time left. Even with 80,000 rare items I was still stuck using crap that I found at the start of act 1 cruel and that's just not viable as melee.
Ripped at position 18 farming a lower area for a granite flask (-.-) Hahaha. Man I can't wait for the lock-step changes. I really wanted a beta key too. </3

GG was fun guys :)

P.S.
Just say no to flameblast boys. I was using arc! :P
Last edited by KineMorto on Jun 20, 2015, 8:04:20 PM
Ripped to a really bad desync. Rubber banded almost across an entire zone. Like 2 widths of the mini map. I did /oos and didn't move. This was in a cleared area with no monsters anywhere in sight. Logged and relogged into the void.

Won't be making another character.
Last edited by harddaysnight on Jun 21, 2015, 1:36:24 AM
Even though I already have beta access if I finish top 200 can I get a key to give away? I'd really like to get my brother to help out in the beta. Thanks.
I played pretty much every race and league already but this one is the biggest fun.

Why only 3 days, I heard some people complaining about it and I dont understand it too. its not like cutthroat where 90 % of the players stop playing it after 3 hours.

at given time 1294 made it past lvl 30(and are some of thies same account)... how many accounts acculy played the league`?

IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info