[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

I made a couple of changes.

I dropped HoA and use this 4L:

HoI
HoT
CoH
AM

so both heralds curse enemies. It's particularly effective since HoI strikes enemies at very long distances.

Also, i dropped all mana reservation nodes, so hatred plus 2 heralds reserves a full 100%.

If you're not using soul taker and you find that HoT isn't cursing enough, try HoI instead
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
This build you can fight with uber ?
Haven't tried
Added a video:

76 Malformation

First time trying this map.
Another vid:

76 Gorge #1 2:30

I'll try to get faster as i get more gorges
Finalised the build.

- Dropped HoI for AA
- Dropped Charisma for 6 points (Hatred+HoT+AA=100%)
- added 2x frenzy and 1x jewel slot
- added new stat screens and equipment list
- Added a section on lesser gear with a 2ex sword and maligaro's
- Added a video:

78 Academy Dbl Beyond

Currently processing while i go to bed, will be ready in 75mins from time of this post.
"
fiqst wrote:
Finalised the build.

- Dropped HoI for AA
- Dropped Charisma for 6 points (Hatred+HoT+AA=100%)
- added 2x frenzy and 1x jewel slot
- added new stat screens and equipment list
- Added a section on lesser gear with a 2ex sword and maligaro's
- Added a video:

78 Academy Dbl Beyond

Currently processing while i go to bed, will be ready in 75mins from time of this post.

why do you feel using soul taker instead of another offhand to add 1 extra aura/herald is worth it? im having trouble seeing why AA would be better than a stronger offhand
Alright, so some thoughts:

1. Go back to armour based. With endu charges, artic armor and all the armour you would get from get from acuity + rat's nest + daresso's and taste of hate you would be able to pretty much ignore phys damage, which is the most dangerous these days. It's pretty much the only thing that kills me.
2. Drop phys to light. You have enough chance to shock with herald of thunder due to the still high crit multi.
3. Get the two crit multi nodes next to fatal blade.

That's about it. Looks great man!
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
zantsurai wrote:

why do you feel using soul taker instead of another offhand to add 1 extra aura/herald is worth it? im having trouble seeing why AA would be better than a stronger offhand

I will have to test with other offhands, but the ability to spam continuously without thinking about mana is quite useful as a form of defence.

"
Etherfire wrote:
Alright, so some thoughts:

1. Go back to armour based. With endu charges, artic armor and all the armour you would get from get from acuity + rat's nest + daresso's and taste of hate you would be able to pretty much ignore phys damage, which is the most dangerous these days. It's pretty much the only thing that kills me.
2. Drop phys to light. You have enough chance to shock with herald of thunder due to the still high crit multi.
3. Get the two crit multi nodes next to fatal blade.

That's about it. Looks great man!

Thanks mate,

Great suggestions, i think I'll do all of the above
just read etherfire's suggestions to the build and some questions popped up

1) does arctic armour actually help a lot for defence? i heard that since 2.0 its changes have made it weaker in a way (never really used it so im not too sure on how it works)
2) i thought herald of thunder doesnt shock enemies so by removing phy to lightning how would you shock?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info