Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

I have to say that crabhand looks phaking awesome!!! GJ on art
when can we play this ????? why is this on beta???? I thought the game was released. Why a 2nd beta????

Why do you sell this beta??? Why can't we play this new expansion????
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Jun 15, 2015, 1:06:04 PM
Nice weapons
And i like art too, hope 3d ready

God job GGG and supporters

Oh and btw, why cant you in GGG give a job for 1 more 3d artist so his only daily job will be to slowly add 3d to all uniques and all alt-arts that still dont have them :P

when can we play this ????? why is this on beta???? I thought the game was released. Why a 2nd beta????

Why do you sell this beta??? Why can't we play this new expansion????

Beta is for testing out the new content.
Nice, instead of giving us more low level vendor trash you added some high level vendor trash. Seriously, these don't come anywhere near competing with 2h weapons in damage. They won't even be used as an offhand because the benefits from equipping a shield are MUCH better than these extra affixes.
Last edited by Nycro on Jun 15, 2015, 1:37:00 PM
"
Nycro wrote:
Nice, instead of giving us more low level vendor trash you added some high level vendor trash. Seriously, these don't come anywhere near competing with 2h weapons in damage. They won't even be used as an offhand because the benefits from equipping a shield are MUCH better than these extra affixes.

Why in the hell would you compare them to 2h weapons? The problem is that they made Doryani's Catalyst too powerful -- for too many builds -- and now everything else they put out will just look lackluster in comparison. So it's either rare 1h's or Doryani's -- as it was before. lol.
"
Nycro wrote:

You want that new 1h uniques do more dmg then 2h weapons? And prob more then crap 500 pdps? Only cause there exist some mirrored items that are better? Its not work that way.

agree totally with you.

i think ggg needs more inspiration.

the only powerful unique i've seen in cb is Sire of Shards.

We need really more powerful uniques like mjolner, windripper or shav.
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jun 15, 2015, 2:22:05 PM
Stun builds incoming!
"
"
Nycro wrote:

agree totally with you.

i think ggg needs more inspiration.

the only powerful unique i've seen in cb is Sire of Shards.

We need really more powerful uniques like mjolner, windripper or shav.
Empire's grasp can be pretty powerful, not by itself but by the use you make of it

IE: Empire's grasp and GMP lightning balls is a pretty solid buff for an RF build
doesnt need to invest in AOE since everything is pulled close to you

i did play this and it was the most fun i ever had doing RF
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info