Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

Death's Hand is totally useless.... Maybe it would be less so if you had like 10% base crit chance instead of between 7 and 8. But then it would just be bad instead of useless. The damage is waaaaaay too low for maps, no matter how high you stack your crit multi.

Callinellus is potentially interesting? It's bad, certainly, but I can see it being useful for early maps in a new league.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 15, 2015, 8:01:09 AM
Can someone explain "All attack damage chills when you stun" to me?
Does it correct grammatically?
Does all attack damage mean "your" or "enemy's"?
it chills what?
you stun what?
more and more uniques needed in Poe, moeeeeeere
For what crafting if everything needed is next unique
I don't see any of those 2 to be endgame item. I am pretty surprised that the first one is lvl 66. Second one seems like a better option for crit ele mace with decent ele conversion. Still not as good as Doryani, but decent weapon for couple of chaos.
It will be easier to map as onehand scrub at early stage of the league.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
darthxxjew wrote:
"
ellefanor wrote:
art looks really bad, really really bad

lol. ikr, is that a crab claw? :v

Don't worry there is probably no 3D art to go with the 2D art.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
while im happy to see new physical 1h maces

Im sad to see that they are, imho, lackluster

just compare them to Doryani

Flat damage (which is main focus for stun)

Doryani: 158-218
Crab: 171-241

Crab wins, but by not that much

pur dps ( not considering crit)

Doryani:302
crab: 241

Doryani wins

From there the Crab mace have nothing more to give while doryani have more crit/elemental boost(OP for auras)/Prolif/Leech/No drawback

IMHO Stun maces need to be crazy strong... but at a cost too, a real cost

IE: Berserker stance : Gain 1-1 flat physical damage per 1% of life under full life (which would mean, if you are lit or reserved for 50% of your life, you have 50-50 flat phys, should be balanced 1)BM or 2)Consider ES in (life)

Spoiler
IE:
just consider some mods, not the whole thing, im aware it could get some balance work

Note: Im not considering the second unique mace since its an Utility mace, pretty much an off-hand
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 15, 2015, 9:04:30 AM
I thought it was a Rhoa Mace at first glance lol
Dream with me !
Not sure if I agree with the deaths hand unique.... feels like a bad version of hegemony's era meant for stun. Only problem is the base damage might be a little weak and unreliable come end game for consistent stun / power charge gain. Nice job on the other unique as I like the idea of converting stun to chill which you can try to pair up with temp chains and some of the other new gems. Keep up the good work like you have with beta GGG. :D
I'm not playing the beta... But endgame? Really? They don't look at all powerful to me...
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info