[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Serleth wrote:

Depends on your ability as a player. I personally didn't take it until 86 or so, because my flask usage compensates for it. If you're a little less skilled (not to cause offense, or be elitist, there's just no other way to phrase it), then you can invest it in earlier. I would say around 70-75.

I am offended by this post and shall proceed to report you on the forum. Kappa.
Thanks for the help and quick replies.
"
NekiTamoLik wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

Depends on your ability as a player. I personally didn't take it until 86 or so, because my flask usage compensates for it. If you're a little less skilled (not to cause offense, or be elitist, there's just no other way to phrase it), then you can invest it in earlier. I would say around 70-75.

I am offended by this post and shall proceed to report you on the forum. Kappa.
Thanks for the help and quick replies.

You're welcome, best of luck!
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
for a 5L +2 bow gems bow do we take IIR or Empower?
empower once u hit lvl2
i have a concerns about PA damage , the physical damage of the bow improve the damage of PA ?

for example

if i have a 180 pDPS +3 Bow a 280 pDPS +3 Bow the PA dmg is better ?

"
MalakielCL wrote:
i have a concerns about PA damage , the physical damage of the bow improve the damage of PA ?
for example if i have a 180 pDPS +3 Bow a 280 pDPS +3 Bow the PA dmg is better?

Only in the absolute technical since does it improve your damage, but only on the initial impact of your arrow if you shoot it straight into an enemy. However, we are not scaling the physical damage of PA in that sense; we are only scaling the cloud damage.

As far as scaling the cloud damage goes: there is no difference between the bows.
thx dude my existencial concern is solved , then for the chest is recomended Carcass Jack ?

i m new in this build i appreciate the feedback
"
MalakielCL wrote:
thx dude my existencial concern is solved , then for the chest is recomended Carcass Jack ?

i m new in this build i appreciate the feedback

You're welcome.

It's ideal but it's not required. You can function just fine with a rare chest

Hi! Sorry if this was touched on earlier, but I didn't see anything directly speaking to this...

I'm new to using PA but it says that X amount of physical damage is converted to chaos damage. Why then does the skill tree spec in to projectile damage as opposed to physical damage? Is it a scaling thing? Does the projectile damage help with the cloud produced from the PA?

Just curious, thanks a ton!
hey which jewels do you guys use to craft area dmg/chaos dmg?

is there any difference between cobalt/veridian/the other one?

I read the wiki but it was impossible to understand lol, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info