[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

You have a life node below Golem's blood, and most of the Scion life wheel.

Grab those.

The final tree is for level 90+ and assumes you have life rolls on at least a couple jewels, which is why less life nodes are taken in the life wheel in the end-build.

While levelling, you can feel free to fill out the entire wheel to make yourself less squishy, then respec at your discretion.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
2spoons wrote:
So I got the prophecy for a corrupting tempest. I saved it for now since I know it's valuable but don't know how to best utilize it. Can people more expert than I shed some light on what's the best method to get good value from it? And is it something I could share with the kind folks of this thread?

A tips and tricks style guide, reddit

ZiggyD clearing some Dunes maps under the effect of the Corrupting Tempest, Youtube (40min)

Nugiyen having fun with a corrupting tempest, Youtube (25min)

The reddit link gives the basics of all you would need to know, the other two are just a good watch to see how some of it can be done. Ziggy is running an EA build, and Nugi is running high block incinerate.
Ooooh. Sexy.

Thanks for the links.
Uber lab down

Swapped out of MF gear, level 19 gem in a +3 bow with CoH setup to sustain Frenzy charges (4L'd), 5.3k life, 10.7k unbuffed tooltip dps.

Last edited by Serleth on Jun 7, 2016, 7:52:20 PM
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
2spoons wrote:
So I got the prophecy for a corrupting tempest. I saved it for now since I know it's valuable but don't know how to best utilize it. Can people more expert than I shed some light on what's the best method to get good value from it? And is it something I could share with the kind folks of this thread?

A tips and tricks style guide, reddit

ZiggyD clearing some Dunes maps under the effect of the Corrupting Tempest, Youtube (40min)

Nugiyen having fun with a corrupting tempest, Youtube (25min)

The reddit link gives the basics of all you would need to know, the other two are just a good watch to see how some of it can be done. Ziggy is running an EA build, and Nugi is running high block incinerate.

thanks for those. so I really just want to get as much quantity and pack size as possible on a couple of maps, activate the prophecy, then start running them until it "activates". Then things get interesting, cuz if I got a full party to then follow me in to that tempest map, we get +60% quantity dropping which seems attractive in my mind.

Then there are 2 questions: am I missing anything? Who wants to help me make some +pack size maps to try and do this thing?
"
Serleth wrote:
Uber lab down

Grats!
Thanks.

You can add Pale Council to the list now as well.
How do we get occultist to work on single target boss fights? I guess we just get the -chaos resistance and not the bonus damage right?
Correct. But the -chaos res is by far more important. The increased after cursed-kill is tangential for us.

That said, almost every boss fight has adds, so kill those first and you'll see the benefit for a few moments.
Cool, just getting to mapping now. Really squishy currently, i guess my gear isnt anything fantastic though. Hopefully I can toughen up with a little MF along the way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info