[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Shavs sold.

Now to wait for a reasonably priced 6L +3 or for Tree to get his masters to 8, because 10ex is way too much for it and that's the only 6L available.

@spoons

I'm running the highest tier I have.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 7, 2016, 3:48:39 PM

Decided to succumb to impatience.

I'll just 6L it myself.

This league is nowhere near as expensive as far as completing challenges goes, so I'm comfortable having fun with the self-6L attempt.
"
2spoons wrote:
What tier maps are you guys focusing on?

The build is capable of running pretty much anything, but generally you will be best off if you run everything up to T12 or so and sell anything that drops higher than that.

The reasons for this are:

1. because this is a MF build it might be a bit slow to clear those high tier maps. Basically you could clear 2-3 mid tier maps in the time you could clear a single high tier one, and thus make more currency that way.

2. The high tier maps are worth so much that you will make a quicker profit by just selling them and not worrying about running them yourself. Basically, high tier maps are intended for leveling to 100, not for wealth generation.

So that being said, with this build I generally run T8-T12 depending on how much of a challenge I am looking for.

PS: Posting from my alt account in case anyone is wondering why the guy with no CA character is giving advice in this thread :P
i having realy trouble to survive , i have pretty good gear

6L +2 bow 5L Carcass ~55all res on merciless but t3 maps mobs one shot me

i have 3.1k hp - 10k evasion

maybe its because im lvl 66 and t3 maps are lvl 70

It's because 3.1k hp. That's low for mapping.
So I got the prophecy for a corrupting tempest. I saved it for now since I know it's valuable but don't know how to best utilize it. Can people more expert than I shed some light on what's the best method to get good value from it? And is it something I could share with the kind folks of this thread?
Nice.

I played Tempest long enough to get the challenges, never really did that, so someone else will have to chime in here.
and how do i get more life? i got all life nodes from the skill tree which he specd, i got all items what he said and thats the result of it.

Life on : helm: 96 || Chest: 70 || Gloves : 83 || Belt: 138 || Neck: 45 || Drillneck: 40

2x Andvarius 0 life
+2 Bow 0 life
Goldwyrm 0life

Last edited by xaiyx on Jun 7, 2016, 5:44:52 PM
Post your current tree please.
heres my build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuAx4FLQW1CGcOSBEvFHUVIBa_GNsZtBvIH0EhwyP2JpUqTSpbLOktgy4jMHw1kjY9PydDMUM2R35KyE2SUUdS7FVLV-FaUluvYeJirGVNbIxuaW6qdO11y3aCefZ7bn11hweNfY1-jb-Q1pOZlyGbXZ2qo4qmr6iatMW00bVItfK3MLuevTa-p8F8wuzIDM2Yz93TftQj1fjYvdrB3Q3jhOpi62PuDu968Yryl_aj-WX-j_66

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info