[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

I wanted to join Serleth with a shavs drop xD

"
Sweponken wrote:
I wanted to join Serleth with a shavs drop xD

I must be doing something wrong... I still haven't found one of those :-)

Grats!
The main reason people are squishy getting to maps is twofold

a) Not enough life (aim for 3.8k ish to start 68s, you'll probably still panic a bit, which is WHY:)
b) Seething flasks. Bail you out of so many situations.

@Swep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRATZ BUDDY
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Good news! I crafted a +1/+2 6-link Maraketh!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Just kidding, LOL. Getting bored of totems though... I may switch into CA and equip this in a bit.

@hankinsohl it is probably just waiting around the corner :D
and gz on the +2 bow

the map i got it on had 120 quantity/57 rarity and it was corrupted, iam getting tons of loot on those high rolled maps
Last edited by Sweponken on Jun 7, 2016, 11:45:07 PM
Mine came off some alc-and-go'd Abandon Cavern, was probably something like 70/35.

I'm getting yawny of all this "level to 90" every league now.

For some reason, it makes it that much more tiresome than if I was to just HAPPEN to get level 90.

Watched kettle and all that.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
So i did invest in a 6l :D
10 ex but hey i feel like it was worth it more iir
now i am just waiting for my friend to get on so i can get leo to 3

Seems like what I thought was good progression on my part has yet again been usurped by the group.

@Serleth - Grats on getting the two big bads completed. Did you stick with Acro or use a few points and spec into IR? Also what was your Pale Court drop?

@Swepoken - :D I've still never had one of those drop for me. Admittedly I am still working my way up into true MF numbers this league, but even in past leagues it is a drop that has alluded me. Also gratz on the bow!!

@Hank - yay for +2 on a solid base.

My Update
Zana level 4, working on getting the orbs together for the Andy rings, might need to spend some time in trade, or on .trade/currency to just buy them. Managed a +2, bad base, and mapping has started to feel smooth again. Other than continued maps nothing much to report.

Also, I've had three map related prophecies 'active' for a while now, and none of them have triggered. Do they not trigger in T1s or am I too low level(76) or is it just random, and they just haven't hit the dice yet? Any help on this is appreciated.
Thanks Chrono :D

It was my first shavs drop in like 2 years of playing so i was pretty excited when i saw it

i am still just running t1-t6 maps just coz i got some with really high iir/iiq, but gonna try to climb a bit in tiers when i can equip my carcass jack i just bought

i think they are triggering random? i managed to get 6 rouge exiles on a coward's trail map that i werent able to kill sadly :/
Last edited by Sweponken on Jun 8, 2016, 7:28:12 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
Uber lab down

Swapped out of MF gear, level 19 gem in a +3 bow with CoH setup to sustain Frenzy charges (4L'd), 5.3k life, 10.7k unbuffed tooltip dps.

Is 10.7K in a 5-link without Item Rarity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info