When's the last time in game you got angrier than you should've?

I don't rage, ask I_NO, god knows she tried.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The last time I lost my Shit was months ago. Playing a 180k dps flicker striker.

Was trying to time myself on a gorge map. Desynced away all my frenzy charges 10 times in 1 map. I was able to hold it together. Until the first 3 packs of the next map, I consecutively desynced away all charges.

I shouted obscenities, shattered my mouse on the hardwood, and went out to the bar.
IGN @ExileProz
Last edited by SirJukesAlot on Jun 15, 2015, 2:29:28 PM
"
StDrakeX wrote:
Sometimes people just piss me off more than usual and most of the time I can shake it off, but then yesterday...

I was selling a ring in Trade chat, asking for x amount of exalts.
Some guy whispers me and says "Wtf why are you asking x, it doesn't even have Crit Multi on it"
I didn't even know how to respond for a while but eventually asked, "do you even know what you're talking about?"
He responds, "Maybe not"

I think the sheer absurdity of the comment made me more mad than it should, but when and what was the last thing that's made you unreasonably mad for a video game?

So you're telling us that you took a troll bait , smh .
R.I.P 4.B.
I don't usually get angry in poE maybe in the forums seeing how I can't fucking reply back with the people thinking to flame bait me knowing full well I can't do shit due to the forums but in the actual game; It's very rare for me to get mad.

Now in a competive like game? Aka like dota? That's another story.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Gets me mad, thou for brief, how this game always find a way to remind us not to relax.

Like i just got my first 6L wep, a windripper and i tought to my self lets try it out.

Im 94 and went to 75 necro map, first step into it and around first corner that Xandro Blooddrinker dude along with Igna Phoenix. Didnt even made one shot on em. Made me so mad i shred tears from laughter. GG
The last time I got way more mad than I should have is on the first day of the 1W Cutthroat league. There was this total ass hole who would bear trap and freeze mine up a way-point before anyone was even there, then when people arrived, he'd insta-kill them. He did this to me several times in a row even when he had taken all my gear and exp. I didn't mind too much, but when I found him again and he did it too me again. He really started to push my buttons so after a few more minutes of play i decided (for some reason) to go back and tell him off and say sort of a "Fuck off, do you really enjoy ruining the game for everyone???" My plan was to log out before my grace period ended, but accidentally logged out with about 4 seconds left of my grace period. FML. Anyway I was mad at that point but I decided to try to brush it off and go kill some other people. After finally finding someone I died to a HUGE lag spike. It was totally out of control and I got pissed off as hell, but for some reason I kept going. Then I found someone who was way weaker than me and just ran away from me right away. I then died to ANOTHER lag spike just from regular mobs. Then the guy I was going to kill just walked up and grabbed my gear. I was sooooooo pissed off and then I found out that the insane lag spikes were because my Mom was watching Netflix. I totally flipped out and got mad as fuck. That's my story lol, also made me stop playing Cutthroat :P
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I dont get mad at video games.

"
jugglereli wrote:
The last time I got way more mad than I should have is on the first day of the 1W Cutthroat league. There was this total ass hole who would bear trap and freeze mine up a way-point before anyone was even there, then when people arrived, he'd insta-kill them. He did this to me several times in a row even when he had taken all my gear and exp. I didn't mind too much, but when I found him again and he did it too me again. He really started to push my buttons so after a few more minutes of play i decided (for some reason) to go back and tell him off and say sort of a "Fuck off, do you really enjoy ruining the game for everyone???" My plan was to log out before my grace period ended, but accidentally logged out with about 4 seconds left of my grace period. FML. Anyway I was mad at that point but I decided to try to brush it off and go kill some other people. After finally finding someone I died to a HUGE lag spike. It was totally out of control and I got pissed off as hell, but for some reason I kept going. Then I found someone who was way weaker than me and just ran away from me right away. I then died to ANOTHER lag spike just from regular mobs. Then the guy I was going to kill just walked up and grabbed my gear. I was sooooooo pissed off and then I found out that the insane lag spikes were because my Mom was watching Netflix. I totally flipped out and got mad as fuck. That's my story lol, also made me stop playing Cutthroat :P
Im sorry but I literally lol'ed at this. good post.
The last time i got very very mad, was on 0.10.8 a few days after Thunderfist gloves was released.

Since that, I'm immuned to be mad in this game.

Backstory:

I don't even remember if it was a challenge league or not but it was HC for sure, so I was accumulating up some currency to found myself a good elemental crit wander. I saved up for like a month of intense grind. I had about 30exalts and bought a 12Ex wand, a GG 5L piece with like 10exalts of GG WED jewelery and some other epic gear and bought those Thunderfist Gloves (did 1-100 lightning dmg at the time) 1 day after it was released. So when i had everything setup'd and rdy in my chest I started this new toon which i lvl'd with another skill (don't remember what) because power siphon was impossible to level with. And when I reached lvl 67 at merciless Dock, i could swap for all my gear and start wanding.

I remember having over 25k tooltip single-target and about 10k Chain LMP power siphon with only lvl 67. I did 3 level fast like a Train, then i zoned into dock without even noticing i just clicked on the new dock instance, I alt-tabbed at the same time as my friend on mumble was theorycrafting a build on google spreadsheets, I open'd his sheet to insert funny gifs over is stuff while he was doing it.

But when i came back (like about 45 second to 1 min later)...

I was dead.

Since that, i lost many 30ex and 50ex+ characters but ain't mad anymore :P
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Jun 15, 2015, 10:06:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info