When's the last time in game you got angrier than you should've?

"
TheWretch wrote:
*Gasp, god forbid someone ask you to explain your pricing, the horror. To be clear I think you overreacted.

It was more about how we was so sure that rings worth a lot must have Crit Multi on them, said it with such conviction... I think people that talk shit when they don't have a clue what they're talking do make unreasonably angry
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Not angry per se but pretty annoyed after playing on beta with 11ms ping lockstep going back to 66ms ping predictive on live and desyncing...I spoiled myself
People are morons
I was doing atziri in last temp league and had trade party as Wtb 550 fusings for 11ex
Fair ratio was 55:1 so I was overpaying

Guy join the party and ask me to come to his h/o i ask him to wait bcoz i didn't had any portals left . He said he can't wait so i abandon atziri bcoz i had chance to buy fuaings in bulk

When i join his h/o turns out he is not sellin fusings and he misread my party name i got so pissed i never swear so i just told him that i miss atziri kill bcoz of him

He reply "stop crying bitch"

I didn't knew what to say

It happens every once in while so i don't care much but still makes me angry for time being
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
Hosting a public 77, running into a Cartographer's Box and an idiot opens it before I can craft it.

"Blessed are those simple of mind, for they realise not the vengeance coming to them."
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
in beta I found a 6 linked sword.

I wanted to trade it for a 6L chest.

so I spam trade chat with: WTT <link to sword> for 6L chest

some dude wispers me. That sword is lvl 51 no one wants that they out lvl that thing in 10 lvls or so.

Im like what? what do you mean?? its ilvl was 73 so it can be crafted high enough.

he: no no no the lvl is to low no one wants it.

me: *sigh* ignore him.

but damn are there really people who think the lvl of an item matters that much? Yes I know the base stats might be lower then a lvl 78 or higher item but still it was
A: a 6Linked item and
A1: in beta where a 6L is not that common as in live.
B: you still can roll some nice dmg on it.

It really pissed me off way more then it should.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
i get pissed of at this game constantly the biggest one is desync and how you desync when youre hoping to god that you dont or when you get one shotted you have absolutly no idea why or when you see a really nice drop and and its not for you or when you work so hard to kill a mob and the best drop goes to the party member that doesnt do shit or when you sell your own gear so you can have enough currency to buy 1k fuse and blow it all without getting a 6L or the time when you change a color on your chest just check another combo only because you know the other color SHOULD be easy as shit to get back but takes 60+ chroms to get meanwhile you only had 40
So many things in this game makes me loose my shit but i think that what makes it so special because when you get that glimmer of happiness its just so much better as an example i never got a mirror so i cant really say that its the most expensive thing in the game that i have gotten so some people might say oh who cares but for me the best moment was when i 6 linked my Carcass in 1 fuse then spent 2 ex on chromes but still that was awesome
IGN : Detrium
I get a bit angry every time I see someone posting ignorant bullshit, like:

"Standard is the dumping grounds of PoE."

"If you don't trade it means that [something to make you look inferior]"

"GGG patches and updates mainly consist of new MTX's."

"If you have a title it means moderators will give you preferential treatment."

Stuff like that. It's their closed-mindedness and the utter conviction that they are right when saying that, even though it's plain as day clear that they are not. And it's not rocket science to realize that, all you have to do is try to see things not only from your own perspective and/or not be mean-spirited.
Just yesterday, tried to get 4 blue sockets on 29ev/29es gloves. Vorici calc said about 34 chromes. Spent like 60+ and never got it - got plenty of 4-green, but no 4-blues. I raged.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Some guy on the beta told me after taking my item to craft crit onto that he had a chaos orb fee. I said I had the chaos, made sure he put the crafted item in the trade window to see if he modded it, and then left. I'd never felt the need to jack someone out of their currency, but when you ask for 10 chaos for something that costs 5 AFTER taking the item, I will not have mercy on your soul.
Playing smash bros online as ganondorf, when I get a laggy match with an opponent that does nothing but run to the other side of the stage and spam projectiles. This is true suffering.
One especially got me really bothered because it was against a peach who would do nothing but run, and she would glide near off-screen all the time. All with the purpose of getting to sudden death and spam turnips.

Spoiler
I won the sudden death, reported and blocked her ofc.
that was a huge waste of my time.
Some people really have nothing better to do than to ruin the fun of others. sad.

I never raged in path of exile. what is there even to rage at? maybe its because I play mostly solo...
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info