When's the last time in game you got angrier than you should've?

Probably dying in the bloodlines league after getting a character to merciless for the first time, with a week left and only 2 achievement targets needed to get 2 pieces of the armor with a full work week coming up. I knew it was over for me with no hope, and I was so angry I didn't even come back to finish the achievements for the blue version of the armor.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
The last time i got REALLY fucking irate mad at this game was on my Templar when i was 99% at lvl 90 and i hit a Vorici mission in a 77 Shrine for the chest and when i got to the chest i cleared everything and moved the exile way far away and went back to open the chest and after i hit the chest like 3 or 4 of those whipper dudes come down the stairs and i cant do anything because once you try to open the chest it locks you in animation till you get hit so once they all come down and started i couldnt do shit.. instagibed! I think the map had extra damage mods -max resists and Vuln so once all of them took a swing at once it was pretty much a one shot! LOL

Damn was i mad too! i could have chewed up nails and spit out bullets!

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Like almost daily... League of Legends... That game only exists to make me go mad :P. I don't really know why I play that game though.

I don't mind feeders too much, but those pre-mades in Twisted Treeline that flame me for 20 minutes straight because I supposedly didn't ping my single SS in time that somehow is the reason for every single one of their death's during the game.

Get's better when I get a notice from the Riot-client after about my 'behavior' for not flaming back and just listening to their flames all game long..
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 14, 2015, 6:24:32 PM
"
silverdash wrote:
Like almost daily... League of Legends... That game only exists to make me go mad :P. I don't really know why I play that game though.

I don't mind feeders too much, but those pre-mades in Twisted Treeline that flame me for 20 minutes straight because I supposedly didn't ping my single SS in time that somehow is the reason for every single one of their death's during the game.

Get's better when I get a notice from the Riot-client after about my 'behavior' for not flaming back and just listening to their flames all game long..

Seriously, anyone who cries about someone not calling SS in League is a massive shitter. Then again, I guess there are no wards in 3v3

@topic: Speaking of League, me and my friend play bot all the time. We have a hyper-aggressive style so we get camped 4/5 games by the enemy jungler, and often get their top to teleport to us too. We usually make it out pretty safe, but the team rarely does anything with the pressure we put on. Sometimes I see the midlaner backing without even having shoved his lane when his opponent is bot. Drives me insane.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Jun 14, 2015, 6:39:01 PM
I can't even remember the last time I got angry, period. I am pretty relaxed towards life. It is too short to waste time getting mad about stuff that in the grand scheme of things, mean absolutely nothing.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I used to lose my sh!t in WoW but here? Not hardly.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
silverdash wrote:

Haven't really touched that game since getting into POE. Kinda glad anyways, playing with 115 ping on the east coast too, lmao.

Only time I've gotten frustrated is when I couldn't 6L a Belly after 2K Fusings or so and rage sold it for 2 exa. Seems to be the only armor that's given me issues, but I finally broke the curse a week ago ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I yolo opened a rare strongbox in a 77 map in a full group, without group approval, while they were fighting off monsters.

ice nova.

nobody died.
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
*Gasp, god forbid someone ask you to explain your pricing, the horror. To be clear I think you overreacted.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Only time I ever rage at a game is when I am lagging in league (constantly play with around 150ms and spike to 200-450. Even hit 5k once.) I dont so much rage, but I do get annoyed at crit chanve in competitive gaming as well. I feel that there should be absolutely no chance involved, my idea for crit in games like league is its a building crit. The idea is that every auto gived you X% where X is your crit chance and when that X hits 100% you crit. It creates an actual effective counterplay to crit chance as well as a way to calculate your damage and make bolder plays. (e.g if you're playing caitlyn you can determine when your headshot will also be a crit for a huge damage chunk onto your enemy.) This would also display as a passive buildup for your enemies so they could determine when they can engage upon you and win the trade due the knowledge they now have.

Aaaanayways. I dont really get angry at any games other than league as it bring out the very very small competitive spirit I actually have. When it comes to games like this, I get a little annoyed when I die as I play almost exclusively HC, but I dont mind it too much.

In terms of life, I havent been truly "angry" in years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info