Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

I'm having a blast using this build, thank you very much for your efforts.
How do you get to max block? with all the nodes he took on his tree including 1% block chance for each jewel slot with tempest shield and rathpith, thats only like 63 block chance im pretty sure, so what am I missing?
"
Skillzrock wrote:
How do you get to max block? with all the nodes he took on his tree including 1% block chance for each jewel slot with tempest shield and rathpith, thats only like 63 block chance im pretty sure, so what am I missing?

3% block from tempest shield?

2% block from haku glove craft?

that being said tho the 67% OP talked about is including 2% block chance jewels, that's been nerfed to 1% so numbers are a bit off now.
Last edited by nakieon on Jul 12, 2015, 11:51:55 PM
I just finished testing this build in Standard with a lvl 77 Scion and let me tell you this build is very strong.

--- Well Done!

Also even if it is only 67% block, that is just the beginning of what any damage has to get through to have the rare opportunity to take a sip from our bucket of health.

My center mouse button was on the fritz which is exactly where I had put my whirling blades, but I was in a rush to try out the build which is exactly what I did. It was weird to be able to just stand in the midst of any/all mobs and have both my health & shielded mana rarely move off full, It was tough with some unique bosses but once I fix my mouse, whirling blades should remedy those concerns.

Again to the OP --> Well Done!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
The build has been very successful in Tempest thus far. I am playing it a bit differently though, mainly in that I am neglecting ES for the moment to use whatever good gear comes my way, which has been mostly armor. This means to sustain Incinerate I'm still using a 3-link and an Elreon ring :/ but the DPS is plenty and I'm extremely tanky. Cruel Malachai was no problem. Planning to farm a bit somewhere down the line to get a bunch more ES and then switch incinerate over to a 4/5L and get Cybil's.

gear

Spoiler

Leveling was a dream. Between Flame Totem and self-cast incinerate, everything went very quickly. Found an 18% Faster Proj and have been using that instead of LMP ever since. Clear speed might be incrementally lower but the distance you gain is a godsend for hardcore. Level 62 and starting A2 merc tomorrow :)
Last edited by Trentemoller on Jul 13, 2015, 2:02:23 AM
Since the Stone of Lazjwar will become kinda chea I was wodering which mod you would try to vaal on it.

1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life (which is now 0.2% leeched?)
(2 to 4)% Chance to Block
(2 to 4)% Chance to Block Spells
+1% to all maximum Resistances

I personally would like to see +1% max. resists, but I can't place the others in order of importance. Any thoughts?
my gear so far in TEMPEST League :

All is ok, i made so many malakai run in cruel , got around 300 Chaos. Just waiting for a rathpith on poe goods.

"
doppelski wrote:
my gear so far in TEMPEST League :

All is ok, i made so many malakai run in cruel , got around 300 Chaos. Just waiting for a rathpith on poe goods.

Heh, that was my plan until I ripped at level 68 because I alt tabbed by accident
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
let me know, if someone manage to get Uber Atziri down with this build?

I saw OP post videos, where he was fighting duo/trio bosses and manage to take them down!
From my normal Atziri farm experience, most hard part is trio. Same goes with Uber?
Can we state, if OP kill trio = Uber Atziri can RIP!? :)
Question, can monsters pierce the energy shield and hit your life?

There are times when I would have full ES but my life is still taking a hit. For eg, the Knight guys on the Dried Lake map in Act 4 seem to pierce my ES and hit my life?

And yes, I have Eldritch Battery and Ghost Weaver

Last edited by brunowa on Jul 13, 2015, 6:50:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info