Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Ishkabibble wrote:
Yotmato - Question

Is the "Passive Trees" section on page "one" accurate for your current level 89 character? The build shows 110 of 123 pts taken.

I'm considering taking one of my level 87 Scions out of retirement and giving your build a look in Standard. While I was going over your build I "think" I found a skill point placed that you could respec out of and place elsewhere.

See if you agree. --> In the upper right portion of the tree, there is an "int" node you took below "Written in Blood", this may be redundant, "unless" your going to place your next point at level 90 to the right of the "int" node I am pointing out.

I really believe this build has merit and am anxious to give it a go.

I have read your updated post on page one and all the pages from 36 --> through to the end -- well done.

Thanks
That Int point is how he paths to Written in Blood.

In regards to taking one of your scions and trying this build out, that is exactly what I did with my lvl 64 scion when I read this post yesterday, and he is now 74 and rising quickly. The only hiccup I had was Malachai Merciless and getting stunned at inopportune times... (Probably because I'm running this on a Tabula until I get a decent 5L ES chest)
"
yotmato wrote:
"
Jack82 wrote:
Hi yotmato i have two questions about your build. Is the legacy version of CoD with MoM option worth to use with this build instead of rare ES chest? I have one 6L and i dont want spend exalts for another chest. Second question: should i take MoM from tree anyway even if i wear this CoD?

Its ok I guess, you have no use for the mana and mana regen and it has no life and lowish ES, so as a chest is subpar but its usable, and it saves you the points to go mom

Thx for answer. I wanted check this CoD but i found on my chars Legacy Lightning Coil 5L :) (i totally forgot about it) Only changed socket colours. Build is great, on my 68 Scion i have for now 3k+ HP, 1,69k ES with 4,9k dps and some of my gems still on low levels. I made old maps for fast tested: tropical island 66 with fracture and 90% light dmg from mobs - even not 5 minutes full run all mobs killed, dry woods 71 with 2 exiles and 90% cold dmg from mobs - maybe 7 minutes full run with 2 used portals to hideout because full of items^^. On lvl 85-90 this build can be the best incinerate build which i ever played :) Great work and sorry for my bad english
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
I can recommend CWDT - tempest shield - inc duration - molten shell if 4L

free 3% block
Should really be keeping up tempest shield all the time anyway. I can't imagine having free sockets to run a second to third cwdt.

Is the block mod obscenely rare? I must have gone through ~80 alts without seeing one block chance mod on a jewel.
"
Pathological wrote:
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
I can recommend CWDT - tempest shield - inc duration - molten shell if 4L

free 3% block
Should really be keeping up tempest shield all the time anyway. I can't imagine having free sockets to run a second to third cwdt.

Is the block mod obscenely rare? I must have gone through ~80 alts without seeing one block chance mod on a jewel.

I have been rolling two cobalts and all I've gotten is a lot of block spells but no shield block yet. It was more common in beta from my experience but that doesn't mean anything. 80+ alts as well so wondering
Onix095:

While it is "obvious" the int node I referenced in my post was taken on the way to "Written in Blood" -- but at this point in time it appears to be a wasted point now that he "HAS" Written in Blood. Thus leaving an int node that could be removed the point placed elsewhere ---> unless "as I asked earlier" the OP is intending to continue to the right for some node a few levels down the road in his planned build.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
at what level did you switch to incinerate?
"
asbo96 wrote:

I wen i had 600 ES i start using Incinerate.

Dont know about the build creator tho.
"
cyryc wrote:
"
asbo96 wrote:

I wen i had 600 ES i start using Incinerate.

Dont know about the build creator tho.

Thanks but around what level. Cause im level 28 right now and have 50 es xD. So when should i start stacking es? Im not worried about it right now cause ft and fire traps are carrying me but like at what point should i try to swap over?
same question here - how much ES would you recommend before switching to incinerate +EB/MoM?
also in a dream scenario, would you be getting as much ES as possible, totally neglecting armor/evasion?
is it fine switching with a 4L or would it be much better with a 5L?
Last edited by Booed on Jul 12, 2015, 7:34:37 PM
"
Booed wrote:
same question here - how much ES would you recommend before switching to incinerate +EB/MoM?
also in a dream scenario, would you be getting as much ES as possible, totally neglecting armor/evasion?
is it fine switching with a 4L or would it be much better with a 5L?

I am using this build now in the Warbands league, actually lvl 77.

I switched to EB/GR at 600/700 ES after deafeating Piety in Cruel. I used 2 elreon ring at this point wich i think atleast 1 was useless. It's important to have a cybil's paw at this point. I already took MoM before at the begining of Cruel.

4L is fine for early mapping.

Here is my experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info