Annoyed at some sellers who has stuff listed on poe.trade

"
"
Kindred1 wrote:
when i ignore people is because they want to buy items that are less than 10 chaos ...what i do is search the name of said item in procurement if i see its a crappy item not worth more than a couple of chaos than i simply ignore or saythat its not worth the hassle ...why do i still have items not worth it in my stash and in procurement 2 reasons really 1: i have to much shit to organize it all and 2 i change builds so i might need it that why i keeps mediocre items
should i remove items from procurement that im not going to sell sure but i have more than 30 tabs and it would take forever to arrange everything and search poe.trade if it worth selling

I wished that procurement while its searching would give estimates on the items you have in your stash even if it wrong most items would be right and you could just check yes and no to sell for that item i beleve there is enough items in forums with buyouts that should give proper guesstimates

and those are my two cents

youre a terrible person. youre not knowing even a basic idea of a price for the items you have for sale, and then go like "oh fuck that, fuck you not trading for that"
like its not that hard to evaluate the value of a unique. if it looks any good, just check it immediatly

...huh? 95% of all uniques are 1 chaos ...rares are easy if they have all T1s-T2s if they dont it takes at least 5 mins to search and find a price just for 1 now multiply that by 100dreds yeah thats when i say fk that ...so what youre are saying is when i have found a good item i have to stop doing what im doing
alt-tab
go to poe.trade
import stats find something similar cut down
cut down some more
take out a useless stat (IMO)
cutdown some more
find similar item check when it was put on forums a year ago
cut down some more found multiple found average price
restart procurment or refresh
type the item name
find the item place buyout
refresh my forum
bump up my thread then go back to game
Play abit find another worthy item and redo it all over again
Maibe i should do buy out tabs but that would require me to check most of my items as i started playing before procurment and poe buyout was around (ill be conservative and say 20 tabs to check)
and since im not a computer and this games RNG is absolute there is no way to know what items are more that 10 chaos unless they have standout specs
IGN : Detrium
"
Kindred1 wrote:
"
"
Kindred1 wrote:
when i ignore people is because they want to buy items that are less than 10 chaos ...what i do is search the name of said item in procurement if i see its a crappy item not worth more than a couple of chaos than i simply ignore or saythat its not worth the hassle ...why do i still have items not worth it in my stash and in procurement 2 reasons really 1: i have to much shit to organize it all and 2 i change builds so i might need it that why i keeps mediocre items
should i remove items from procurement that im not going to sell sure but i have more than 30 tabs and it would take forever to arrange everything and search poe.trade if it worth selling

I wished that procurement while its searching would give estimates on the items you have in your stash even if it wrong most items would be right and you could just check yes and no to sell for that item i beleve there is enough items in forums with buyouts that should give proper guesstimates

and those are my two cents

youre a terrible person. youre not knowing even a basic idea of a price for the items you have for sale, and then go like "oh fuck that, fuck you not trading for that"
like its not that hard to evaluate the value of a unique. if it looks any good, just check it immediatly

...huh? 95% of all uniques are 1 chaos ...rares are easy if they have all T1s-T2s if they dont it takes at least 5 mins to search and find a price just for 1 now multiply that by 100dreds yeah thats when i say fk that ...so what youre are saying is when i have found a good item i have to stop doing what im doing
alt-tab
go to poe.trade
import stats find something similar cut down
cut down some more
take out a useless stat (IMO)
cutdown some more
find similar item check when it was put on forums a year ago
cut down some more found multiple found average price
restart procurment or refresh
type the item name
find the item place buyout
refresh my forum
bump up my thread then go back to game
Play abit find another worthy item and redo it all over again
Maibe i should do buy out tabs but that would require me to check most of my items as i started playing before procurment and poe buyout was around (ill be conservative and say 20 tabs to check)
and since im not a computer and this games RNG is absolute there is no way to know what items are more that 10 chaos unless they have standout specs

then why on fucking earth are you listing fucking EVERYTHING, as you said yourself, in your shop.
and i wasnt even talking about immediatly checking everything, im talking about seeing something, and make an approximate evaluation for yourself as you identify it
"
Kindred1 wrote:
(...)

Aren't you wasting a ton of stash space with your method?
"
Perq wrote:
At first, OP was like:

"
melodia1 wrote:
Seriously annoyed at some people who use poe.trade yet for no reason just ignore you when you try to buy their item. No I'm not undercutting as I'm just using their b/o price, [...] If I underprice an item I'd always message back either "sorry it's unavailable now" or "sorry it's underpriced, I have to change the price". It'd be great if people learn some manners now and then.

"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
I responded nicely to most of them, including OP, and most understood.

My actual respond to the OP was, when he whispered me "WTB catalyst 4c", its not 4c its 2ex. Clearly it was mispriced as the cheapest catalysts go for about 1 to 1.5ex. However the OP insisted that I gave "proof" that the item was listed with a wrong price.

So, guy with Doryani RESPONDED, which makes OP look silly, because he accused seller of not responding. But OP goes on:

"
melodia1 wrote:

Oh and also 4c for a Doryani isn't even that far-fetch'd, you can't expect people to automatically know it's mispriced. I've bought plenty of underpriced stuff because people were trying to get rid of them quick. Just because you refuse to sell stuff for cheap doesn't mean others don't.

Lol. Yeah. He didn't say that he needed you to know that it was mispriced. He told you that. YET, you still wanted a "proof", aka you wanted to rip him off based on his mistake. 4c for Doryiani's is fucking undercutting, Sir. You WERE undercutting. Stop going deeper and deeper in this bullshit. Just admit it and get over it.

Do you know how to use a forum? Apparently not.

Learn to read ALL the posts before making stupid assumptions like what you just did. I'm not gonna even bother pointing out what's wrong with what you just said because I've done it AT LEAST 3 times in this thread for all the people who don't know how to read or are too lazy to read all the posts.
When I'm in a map or something I also don't bother responding to the '1 alch' whispers.
And FYI, this is a video game. You asking a seller for 'proof' that he mispriced his item like you're about to drop a lawsuit on him is, I don't even know, funny? And sad.
I don't remember signing a contract saying I guarantee a sale at the price you find on poe.trade. At the end of the day I sell what I want to sell, when I want to sell it for however much I want to sell it for, and no amount of your forum entitlement is gonna make me give you a 12 ex item for 4c XD.

Good thread though, many feels :p

"
Yendis wrote:
And sad.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
You know what grinds my gears?

if ppl put stuff on market, just to tell me: "Not for sale at any price"
I mostly thank anybody that responds. Even when its "not interested" or "no thank you".
I my 3 year experience the worst thing that could happend is being ignored with the /ignore option after offering the b/o price. The first time it happend to me I was so angry that I took screenshots to prove that this person was a total scumbag. But after 4 similar experience it kicked me that this is apparently the way POE community communicates.

The best thing to avoid the bad poe.trade experience is to abuse the group-find boards with just a "WTB X for Y" message. Mostly its a quick buy/sell. A persons joins the party and we both go to the sellers hideout and bam! The trade is made. A thank you afterwards and continue playing.
"
HairyBotter wrote:
You know what grinds my gears?

if ppl put stuff on market, just to tell me: "Not for sale at any price"

When you have 100 tabs and you're using procurement, it happens that sometimes items get put up for sale you didn't intend to sell.
It's happened to me before where I get a whisper and someone is like 'hey how much for XXXX' and I'm like 'whoopsie that wasnt meant to be for sale'.
I usually don't respond to people who whisper me things like, "how much for your lowroll void battery?" ... especially when the item isn't even a low roll. People simply fishing for discounts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info