Annoyed at some sellers who has stuff listed on poe.trade

"
Yendis wrote:
It's happened to me before where I get a whisper and someone is like 'hey how much for XXXX' and I'm like 'whoopsie that wasnt meant to be for sale'.

Haha, i hope it wasnt u, but the guy was just like: "not for sell", nothing else, no "whoopsie, its a mistake".
If i forget to take gear off market, or whatever, i usually say sorry to the potential buyer, as he is wasting his time on me :D

"
Spokodude wrote:
I usually don't respond to people who whisper me things like, "how much for your lowroll void battery?" ... especially when the item isn't even a low roll. People simply fishing for discounts

That remembers me of the guy that PMed me to buy my 5 Link Belly for 3 Ex,
simply cause that 37% Life is just a lowroll, not worth paying more at all :D
(talking about Hardcore, where 5Link Bellys sell at 5-7 ex roundabout)
Last edited by HairyBotter on Jul 3, 2015, 8:55:58 AM
I don't think there is a message if I have you on ignore (there should be - I have had people whisper me saying "can you please unignore "userXXX" he is trying to buy an item - so I do).

I have to clear my ignore list once a month or so since I fill it up just by ignoring anyone that spams trade since it really does (at least in HC) keep trade chat manageable while farming for me.

So if you:

-spam trash unique items in trade
-list a paragraph of rares in trade chat
-spam a paragraph of what currencies you are buying/selling

I am not getting your tells - you are on ignore.

IGN: VistaChris
Running shop without buyouts on your items is complete waste of time.Only what you get is lowball offers in 99% cases or question,how much for item xxx,you answer is xxx currency and it end with ty,i'll pass or no answer at all.if you have shop,put buyouts on your items,it makes trade really easy and satisfying.
I agree with And1111. Not that people are being dishonest when contacting you, simply that many simply do not have a clue as to what the items you are selling are worth and are trying to find an upgrade at what they consider a decent price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info