New Unique Item and Start of One-Week Cut-Throat Event!

OMG, Doryani is actually male!!!

Mind = Blown
While sadly not cold damage, I'm still really excited for higher-level unarmed elemental damage gloves!

The concern someone mentioned is a really good point though: you can't level well from facebreakers to these due to the different damage types.
Last edited by Nuro on Jun 10, 2015, 8:47:34 PM
This is a level 63 item. It's entirely pointless. Why does it exist? Facebreakers will always be better for unarmed Attacks than this item. And an *almost* reasonable wand will always be better for spellcasting.

If you want this item to be better than FBs for Attacks, give up now, you already nerfed FBs.

If you want this item to be better than a non-top-tier wand for Spells, give it like 30% increased cast speed, or maybe 10% "more" cast speed.

"
OMG, Doryani is actually male!!!

Mind = Blown

................ have you read... *any* lore in this game...?

"
Nuro wrote:
While sadly not cold damage, I'm still really excited for higher-level unarmed elemental damage gloves!

The concern someone mentioned is a really good point though: you can't level well from facebreakers to these due to the different damage types.

Why would anyone level from FBs to these? You are doing less damage with these gloves than with FBs.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 10, 2015, 8:50:04 PM
these+wake of destruction= automatic 1k lightning dmg lol the scaling will be real
Hmm... Not sure what to make of this.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
These just make me depressed that again. Static strikes doesn't work on melee. So goodbye to the only AoE activatable CoMK skill to use with these things. Not sure what you'd even use. They look like CoMK gloves with no skills that work with it. Even a cyclone discharge synergizes pretty poorly with these gloves as building power charges on fists is a difficult task.
I think those are insane caster gloves.

Although there might be somebody who'll successfully scale the melee version, I guess.
Unarmed casters HYPE!!
Dream with me !
First interesting Unique I've seen as far as the expansion is concerned. Don't know about the knock on it as far as being worthless compared to FB - I'm no expert on the matter as I've never used FB, but surely these new gloves give a lot of scope to gain considerable boost through other elemental factors that will at least give them parity with FB - or near as?
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Sprongley wrote:
Can a Dev confirm if this will be an Atziri/Uber only drop? It would be the only "Doryani" that would be obtainable outside Atziri

These gloves were already unearthed by the Eternal Empire, and can thus drop outside of Atziri zones.

+1 for answering within the lore framework, Qarl!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info