One-Week Cut-Throat (IV008)

Woot. I'm now more exited for this than beta... The whole week of mayhem and distrust. As for racers - they will be first with highest levels, still after merciless there's nowhere to run, and in a week people WILL catch up... then they will die. Bad. Horribly. While I cackle with Dr.Evil laugh. MUAHAHAHA!!
I doubt that I will be anything but a punching bags. But there will be some seriously epic fights to the death, looking especially at streamers who record all their progress.
Hello,

i could think off a stun build could be beneficial to go through the first zones in combination with movement speed boots if your a melee character.

The average level will be much lower then normal thanks to the 30% total exp loss per death & all equipment loss.

It is like Ultima Online back in times when you got slaughtered in the free world and lose all you had, even your body (yes, it could be used for recipes.. lol);)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Scrubcore??? omfg :P pointless!!!
"The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know…"
Aim for this event is as follows:

Spoiler
Get the achievement, back to standard. Thanks for this crappy event, sorry that i don't like it :(
yay! one week surve in Wraeclast!
To-do list:
*Profit.
Damn i was looking foward to a long blamt or exiles everywhere :(
Will be great
"
gmBL wrote:
Will be great

uhadi gusb
"
Chris wrote:
"
What happens in hideouts? Are they still non-hostile zones?

Missions/masters won't be enabled in this mode.

Does this mean that all the extra stuff we have in the standard and harcore permanent leagues wont be in this event? I mean the corrupted zones, shrines, strongboxes and rogue exiles.

If not, it would be awesome that in the future you add them one way or another. These "events" would give some players better chances to get back what they lost and also make the players that got a lead easier to kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info