One-Week Cut-Throat (IV008)

BRING FORTH THY ENEMIES SO I MAY SMITE THEM & PILE THEIR CORPSES HIGH...(I hope I don't die too often).
Hello.

its like the old DII PvP with dropped loots on death.
I think it will be hard passing the first zones alive if you dont form temporary groups.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 8, 2015, 3:43:40 AM
"
The grace period of invulnerability upon entering an area is 20 seconds. This should start once the player is mostly done loading.

Is this the regular grace period which stops as soon as you move? Or does it continue after moving allowing you to get safely away from the entrance?
"
harddaysnight wrote:
"
The grace period of invulnerability upon entering an area is 20 seconds. This should start once the player is mostly done loading.

Is this the regular grace period which stops as soon as you move? Or does it continue after moving allowing you to get safely away from the entrance?
f it is like previous it is the regular period it takes to load a map... you don't always get time to run

since parties are disabed it would be cool if guilds were too... previous cut throats you still had people ganging up even though not in a technical party
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Yea I remember how it was done before. I thought maybe that was one of the changes. If not then it should be. Especially on the coast where people fresh off of Twilight don't stand a chance against players who have been out there a while. It would be nice to see the grace period continue after moving at least until the Ledge. That way everyone has a chance to get some gear, save some things in stash, and then battle head to head.

Maybe being SC will change all that though. Even if you only kill a few zombies before dying, you can slowly get experience.
"
harddaysnight wrote:

Maybe being SC will change all that though. Even if you only kill a few zombies before dying, you can slowly get experience.

No you can't.

This test is not a hardcore league. When you die, you lose the normal experience penalty for your difficulty plus 30% of your current level. You also drop all inventory and equipped items.
IGN: Cadmus / Valgar
Ah, I didn't think of that. So you have to get at least 30% before dying just to break even.

Another thing I didn't think of was that with SC you'll keep your progress through the game. So you'll keep quests and WPs instead of starting over.
Last edited by harddaysnight on Jun 8, 2015, 5:00:08 AM
Are your characters transferred to standard at the end of the event ?
"
Clad777 wrote:
Are your characters transferred to standard at the end of the event ?

Yes.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
objectively the best mode

You will be dead in 2 seconds :)

Rage quit !.

No QQ, just respawn and regear, have no fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info