you know what... FUCK TRADE!

"
Demonoz wrote:
Honestly is isnt so much the POE Trade system thats the issue here but disrespectful people have no regard for others what so ever!

Just like in the Beta where people SHOULD be testing builds instead we have half the trade tycoons trying to see how many exalts they can trade up for before each wipe just so they can pat themselves on the back about it! Instead of trying to make it easier for people to test they make it harder!

People are people i guess man! Dont sweat it theres an asshole behind every pile!

Thats why the beta is just a marketing ploy and not just a test. If they wanted to test things all they had to do was PM/email some people who they know will test the game thoroughly.
"
That was me, I was just messin with ya, lol :P

nah. I know your character names.
besides, you are nicer in-game than you are here in the forums.
Spoiler
yes, that was an insult :P
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jun 6, 2015, 9:20:55 AM
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

no he isn't.
I must have waited well over 15 minutes for him to respond.
people don't "sudden afk" for so long, when they were the ones who wanted something.

he probably got the gem from someone else, and didn't have the slightest decency to tell me about it, after I switched leagues/chars to do the transaction.

doing something like this, is worse than all the General Chat trolling and trash-talking put together.
doing something like this, just knocks the wind out of the sails of someone like me.

I logged back into Flashback League... and just didn't see a point to keep playing.
probably done for today. I'll switch to doing something else. something that won't leave me frustrated.

Overreacting much?

And how would playing the game leave you frustrated? Who said you should trade? You did. No one else. You have to bear the weight of the consequences when things fall through. Now you want pity from people on the forum. You get it from some, but you dont deserve it.

If i made a thread everytime i feel wronged then this forum would break GGGs server capacity.

What's the point of this post? Please tell me. Are you trying to get John even more riled up?

I think trading in this game needs a vast overhaul. Especially when it's toted as an "economic ARPG" like it is. Some day. Sommmmmeeeee day.

The saddest part is that their vision on trading still involves needing to communicate with other players to trade. =( In any F2P game that right there posses a very real and very poignant problem. There's a reason my global chats are always turned off.

You dont even have to communicate directly on the real life stock market, so why do we need to do so here? Its like walking from cave to cave peddling sharp rocks and mammoth meat instead of modern day trading.
So do as I do, link him an exalt...

"Sorry I think I lowed ball you... Would you prefer an exalt."

100% guaranteed he will message back..

"Yeah sure..."

Make a party, and run to him then to your chest back to him open trade...Then go oops sorry... In chest, run back to chest then back to him... Continue this until he realizes...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 6, 2015, 9:23:55 AM
"
solwitch wrote:

"Yeah sure..."

Make a party, and run to him then to your chest back to him open trade...Then go oops sorry... In chest, run back to chest then back to him... Continue this until he realizes...

Evil begets evil.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

"Yeah sure..."

Evil begets evil.

I call that fairness in my world... (Last post off to work) Trading is actually fun, met many good people.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
He's probably afk.

no he isn't.
I must have waited well over 15 minutes for him to respond.
people don't "sudden afk" for so long, when they were the ones who wanted something.

You don't know that. He might be 13 years old and his parents got him to do some chores RIGHT NOW! Or he went to the toilet and afterwards got a very important phone call. Or he got into an argument with his girlfriend about him spending too much time with PoE and too little with her. Or he fell asleep because he had played for too long. Or his cat pissed on his keyboard.

When you play in the internet with people, stuff like that happens. It's not good to assume ill will without good reason.
Last edited by Jojas on Jun 6, 2015, 9:36:21 AM
"
FadeXF wrote:

A lot of players say "no auction house" however what's the big difference besides about 5>10 extra minutes of work externally on a 3rd party website + connecting with a player in the game?

Obviously there is a big difference - why else would you feel it to be necessary?
Trading like this is not nice. But it has nothing to do with trading, but with people.
Maybe remove your ancient trade topic so you won't have these issues any longer.

If an AH would be implented the people that complain now will still complain just as much. Instead of acknowledging their lacking ability to understand trade they throw it on 'trade being bad'.
The best solution is to not make shop threads and gift with friends/guildies as you go along. You'll never find yourself in a situation like this again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info