List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

I'm enjoying all of these, but I especially love all the cards people are doing for crafting bases with 1 high tier mod and the cards for guaranteed(but random)6 links.

I just hope the drop rates aren't so low that the only way to get a set together in a 3-4m league is to trade for them. Don't get me wrong I'm by no means a solo\self found player and I personally really enjoy trading most of the time(as long as there's poe.trade for the league, beta ftl ;...;), but sometimes I'd like to actually be able to just play the game and be rewarded for it after a certain amount of time without being entirely dependent on extremely low drop % RNG.

Being able to get fragments of decent or interesting items and work towards a goal seems really interesting and should add a lot more depth to the game if it's done properly.

Really curious to see how cards end up in the Awakening. I also hope there's some map related ones. :)

"
Disrupted wrote:
^why bloodthirsty and not cruel at that ilvl? due to card rarity?

ya, cruel and tyrannical are pretty damn rare and i wanted an accesible item. The low base (ilvl 66)is, because i hope it would increase the availability even more. (It cannot get Flaring or Celebrating affixes..)

If you hit a lucky augmentation/regal, the weapon can still go up to ~400 DPS. Everything else will end up in a 200-220 DPS weapon with Vagan craft and no hit on aug orb/regal.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Jun 8, 2015, 6:37:32 AM
we must not forget some cards are extremely usefull in races/month leagues
what up cuzz
"
Astarte911 wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
^why bloodthirsty and not cruel at that ilvl? due to card rarity?

ya, cruel and tyrannical are pretty damn rare and i wanted an accesible item. The low base (ilvl 66)is, because i hope it would increase the availability even more. (It cannot get Flaring or Celebrating affixes..)

If you hit a lucky augmentation/regal, the weapon can still go up to ~400 DPS. Everything else will end up in a 200-220 DPS weapon with Vagan craft and no hit on aug orb/regal.

oh yeah, I understand the objective and I love it, was just curious as to the why.
Thanks in advance for the card (doubt there will be any problem with accepting that one), we definitely need some like this.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 8, 2015, 10:56:08 AM
I am liking a lot of these cards. This should be a great addition. It will bring some more excitement to some farming areas.
surprised nobody's done a lvl4 enlighten or empower yet
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:

because corrupted lvl 4 enlighten/empower gems don't drop.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:

because corrupted lvl 4 enlighten/empower gems don't drop.

Nah. You can submit corrupted gems. I would have thought you should know this clearly.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hello brothers
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
TC can you update the list with new Cards?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info