List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
SidleJinks wrote:
79 iLvl white jewelry.
I hope this will drop only in some certain area which I could not ever visit. I'm afraid of all this crap flooding my screen and stash.

Are you talking about mine? Because the OP is incorrect. Mine is ilvl 79 Rare jewellery.

Designer of Kiara's Determination and The Lover Divination card.
the item level 79 jewel card made me smile irl
like that idea alot =)
what up cuzz
"
Aramil wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Little late, but thanks for the thread creation Aramil and the examples are a nice touch too. I would really love to see all the Highgate slots filled in. Quite interesting to see what people are creating and this is an excellent way of bringing all the information into one thread.

:) I would really love to see all of them filled too! I also would like to have all Highgates listed here, but a lot of them don't post on the forum and are impossible to find. Others have their title turned off and want to remain anonymous and I totally respect their choice.

..But I really hope we get more spoilers in the coming days ^^

I'll share mine once its approved.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
CKilgannon wrote:
"
SidleJinks wrote:
79 iLvl white jewelry.
I hope this will drop only in some certain area which I could not ever visit. I'm afraid of all this crap flooding my screen and stash.

Are you talking about mine? Because the OP is incorrect. Mine is ilvl 79 Rare jewellery.

Updated, sorry for the mistake and thank you for sharing the flavor text :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Nice flavour text CKilgannon
Beta member since 0.9.8
Mine:
Magic
Eternal Sword
Bloodthirsty (Local 110 to 129%)
Item Level: 66

Text and Name -> TBA..i think there will some changes to both.
But the item itself is fine overall, imo.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

^why bloodthirsty and not cruel at that ilvl? due to card rarity?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 7, 2015, 3:58:23 PM
i have added a card to :)
"
Zi3D wrote:
i have added a card to :)

Added! Thanks a lot! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Mine:
Magic
Eternal Sword
Bloodthirsty (Local 110 to 129%)
Item Level: 66

Text and Name -> TBA..i think there will some changes to both.
But the item itself is fine overall, imo.

Added to the list! Thanks a lot for sharing! :) (couldn't find any bloodthirsty eternal sword on poe.trade to show as an example though :( )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info