List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
mindrust8 wrote:
GG, game is dead. Glad i quit a few weeks ago.

Knew it, those card idea going to ruin the game.

someones a negative nelly
I dont see any any key!
"
Basandra wrote:
I'll spoil mine.

Eternity (The Eternal if the art is atziri/Zerphi).
9 Eternal Orbs (initially wanted 13 for zerphi but system limitations)
9 Card Size

I think the card would be significantly better, if it'd award 1 eternal orb with a card size of 13. That'd make it somewhat reliably farmable. You won't ever see the card drop. And even IF it drops, it'll be trivial, because you still need 8 more.

But, your card, your money. Maybe I'm wrong. At least it'll be a interesting currency for flipping and investing.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 2, 2015, 3:41:30 PM
"
mindrust8 wrote:

This thread has been generally pretty positive and constructive, so it might be a nice idea to keep it that way. I'm sure you have some valid feedback, please feel free to post it in the appropriate forums so the devs can see it and get a better understanding of your feelings.

In the meantime @OP - awesome idea for a thread, dude. Thanks for putting this together.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Basandra wrote:
I'll spoil mine.

9 Card Size

I think the card would be significantly better, if it'd award 1 eternal orb with a card size of 13. That'd make it somewhat reliably farmable. You won't ever see the card drop. And even IF it drops, it'll be trivial, because you still need 8 more.

But, your card, your money. Maybe I'm wrong. At least it'll be a interesting currency for flipping and investing.

Few points to clear up.
Max card size is likely 12. (i already asked ggg to make the card stack higher but they said it wont likely go past 12).

in numerology, 9 is a symbol for Eternity.
Unlike other High-Gate supporters, i don't really mind if the card is extremely rare.
Last edited by Basandra on Jun 2, 2015, 4:00:33 PM
"
Basandra wrote:
I'll spoil mine.

9 Card Size

Nice, added! Thanks a lot for spoling! :D I personally like the idea of having extremely rare cards like this one! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Last edited by Aramil on Jun 2, 2015, 4:04:10 PM
"
"
mindrust8 wrote:

This thread has been generally pretty positive and constructive, so it might be a nice idea to keep it that way. I'm sure you have some valid feedback, please feel free to post it in the appropriate forums so the devs can see it and get a better understanding of your feelings.

In the meantime @OP - awesome idea for a thread, dude. Thanks for putting this together.

^^ I had a Notepad document constantly open on my PC, where I signed down everytime I saw a new Highgate Supporter, to get an idea of how many cards we will be able to collect. I was really hyped by the concept! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
You can add me.

The Chains that Bind
Normal
Any Body Armour
Linked Sockets: 6
Item Level: Unspecified
Theme: A Random fully socketed and fully linked armour piece.
Last edited by sloans on Jun 2, 2015, 4:41:47 PM
"
sloans wrote:
You can add me.

The Chains that Bind
Normal
Any Body Armour

Added! Thanks a lot for sharing! :D

"
Basandra wrote:
I'll spoil mine.

9 Card Size

The Eternity Card that will never drop :) If I get one, I would even not sell it, it would be collector ;)
IGN TylordRampage
"
sloans wrote:
You can add me.

The Chains that Bind
Normal
Any Body Armour

fallout reference?
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info