List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:32:59 AM
"
cyryc wrote:
You can add me too.

:)

Added! Thank you! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
RichMoney wrote:
I just submitted my card. Not going to spoil what it gives, but I'll share the theme and text I submitted:

The Key
Wealth beyond measure lays waiting to be seized; You just have to open the right door.

I'm calling it now, unique map, atziri's vault.
"
Malone wrote:
well GGG stated that cards cannot provide things that cannot drop... But there are uniques that can be gained only with cards... Globally it deserves to be clarified...

The only way to make a unique that is div card only is if you still have a custom unique available to create and a highgate support pack. They have said so specifically in the announcement.
It would be really cool if this thread could be stickied... at least for the next month or so.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It would be really cool if this thread could be stickied... at least for the next month or so.

good Idea
I dont see any any key!
Emperor's Luck is by far my favorite design. Well done, very excited to see the implementation of all of these cards.
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
I'll spoil mine.

Eternity (The Eternal if the art is atziri/Zerphi).
9 Eternal Orbs (initially wanted 13 for zerphi but system limitations)
9 Card Size
hmmm at this rate i might need to get the supporter pack, need to help represent the summoners
GG, game is dead. Glad i quit a few weeks ago.

Knew it, those card idea going to ruin the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info