[2.0] SRS build compendium: Life, Hybrid, Lowlife

Seriously... Try to read at least few last pages of this thread before writing your srs-links and post builds. Almost all aspects of new SRS builds already has been discussed here.
"
axazol wrote:
Seriously... Try to read at least few last pages of this thread before writing your srs-links and post builds. Almost all aspects of new SRS builds already has been discussed here.

While I understand almost all aspects of the build may have been discussed, some people need to type things out for themselves to see it, as well as being able to discuss their ideas. All information people post is useful and helpful, regardless if it is repetitive or not.
Matrix I sent you a PM once again.
Any ideas for tree for MF SRS budget build ?
Be water, my friend.
I understand this is for maximize damage theorycrafting, but I have a quick question regarding controlling SRS in general.

For zombies and spectre, they follow convocation and the last spell casted at a certain location. SRS doesn't follow either. I had no issue leveling at all, but when I got to Piety and Malachai, I just can't make SRS attack the boss instead of the random strays.

How do you guys get around this? Without just standing next to the guy and cast in melee range? Thanks in advance for any help.
"
Kunagisa wrote:
I understand this is for maximize damage theorycrafting, but I have a quick question regarding controlling SRS in general.

For zombies and spectre, they follow convocation and the last spell casted at a certain location. SRS doesn't follow either. I had no issue leveling at all, but when I got to Piety and Malachai, I just can't make SRS attack the boss instead of the random strays.

How do you guys get around this? Without just standing next to the guy and cast in melee range? Thanks in advance for any help.

Maybe someone knows a better way but I just cast in a way such that the closest target to where I am is the target it should attack. Often this ends up meaning I have to go in melee range.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
So how do the "Adds x-y damage to spells" work with SRS? Is that number added to each hit of each spirit? If so, that sounds like it would be a very potent mod to go after.
The silent majority.
"
PanicAK wrote:
So how do the "Adds x-y damage to spells" work with SRS? Is that number added to each hit of each spirit? If so, that sounds like it would be a very potent mod to go after.

The SRS aren't affected by any of the spell mods because it's not the spell actually doing the damage, the spell just summons them and after that it's treated as a minion, just like all the other minions.

The only way to increase their damage is supports, gem level, minion damage and aura's.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Is there a tree out for standard players with a high budget? For normal play, as there is no new end game boss yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info