[2.0] SRS build compendium: Life, Hybrid, Lowlife

"
My_Lego wrote:
Does anyone have an idea what the actual damage on the SRS gem really is? Are the wiki values reliable at all?

The wiki is out of date. We don't know about poedb.

Would need to be tested ingame via PvP to know for sure.

Or you could support the petition I linked in the first line of OP.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Cant afford a +3 or 6L atm. That leaves me with +2 5L or Pledge 5L. Thinking for either Pela's Zergo Dual totem + self cast, or MatrixFactor's build. Any tips on what I should go for?
Looking for some insight here if someone can help with supports.

I'm running 6l dual totem SRS in a chober chaber atm, saving up for a +3 staff one day in the distant future.

Currently, my links are ST-SRS-Minion damage-Melee Phys-Melee splash-Faster casting

I'm using hatred-generosity with haste. My question is whether hypothermia, empower, culling, or some other link be worth considering in my current setup.

Faster is in there to help compensate for the totems being so slow on their own, lets me get around 24 skulls going at a time which is plenty for clearing low level maps, and without it the totems just feel... slow, slower build up time.

Any thoughts are welcome.
Does the melee damage on full life gem get nullified if MY health is below full or the minion's life?
"
Radjehuty wrote:
Does the melee damage on full life gem get nullified if MY health is below full or the minion's life?

Minion's, would be nice if it was ours. :)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
It's true add chaos damage better Melee Physical Damage?
Last edited by BoneFaer on Oct 1, 2015, 9:12:25 AM
Guys pledge all the way with pretty much any build. I play ghazzy low life but I like pledge for everything. You only need a 5l for über. I run reduced mans in the 6l for quality of life :)
"
BoneFaer wrote:
It's true add chaos damage better Melee Physical Damage?

Def mostly not because chaos isn't scaled in are builds. Someone as being sarcastic to you ;P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info