Do you guys think Infernal Blow needs its damage to be nerfed by 150%? GGG does.

Explosion does 10% on CB compared to 25% on live.

wtf lol

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah infernal blow really..... blows now

its almost unusable
I dont see any any key!
Nerfed by 150% would mean it actually heals the mobs now.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Its actually 250% less damage. Wow
Ah no it would deal 250% more damage.
Its 1/2.5=0.4 so its 60% less damage.
Last edited by MasterTBC2 on May 25, 2015, 12:00:50 PM
Sixty percent.

Six zero.

Facepalm. (edit: except TBC)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 25, 2015, 11:59:46 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Sixty percent.

Six zero.

Of course OP leaves out the fact that monsters have more life so the explosion actually will do more damage then live.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I was focusing more on basic math skills. But yeah, I see what you're saying.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Sixty percent.

Six zero.

Of course OP leaves out the fact that monsters have more life so the explosion actually will do more damage then live.

um it dose more damage but the mobs have more hp.....

so its kinda a loss as you do less percent of the mobs ho

all I can say is if you tryed it in beta you can see its really really bad
I dont see any any key!
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Sixty percent.

Six zero.

10% of 100% is still 10%. 25% of 100% is still 25%.

If monsters had 500 life when it did 25%, the damage was 125.

If the change was to 1,000 life and 10%, the damage is now 100.

So no, the explosion does not deal more damage. It deals less percentage damage of a higher number, but all monsters have a higher number so the damage is less overall.

You take percentage numbers as percentages. If the percentage is lowered, it is lowered.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Sixty percent.

Six zero.

10% of 100% is still 10%. 25% of 100% is still 25%.

If monsters had 500 life when it did 25%, the damage was 125.

If the change was to 1,000 life and 10%, the damage is now 100.

So no, the explosion does not deal more damage. It deals less percentage damage of a higher number, but all monsters have a higher number so the damage is less overall.

You take percentage numbers as percentages. If the percentage is lowered, it is lowered.

You assume they just doubled the life of monsters when they adjusted the value lower. Also didn't they make the explosion non-reflectable at the same time?

I love it when people just pull things out of context to complain and twist it, if OP is in closed beta this feedback belongs there, if not hes just speculating and that feedback is completely pointless IMO.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info