New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

Finally snakebite and darkray vectors can be run in unison :D , you might see this chest as bad , but now you can use gloves that give poison attack , 60 % accuracy and 20% attack speed :D , get eb together with that and you can run your attack on that (with some additional mana on hit or regen) . doesn't seem to feasible to give up some resist and life to get all that.
ooh, high eva/es chest, nice.
The life regen seems pathetic. that aside its pretty good.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 21, 2015, 11:43:23 PM
Y HELO THAR ZEALOT'S OATH
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
imo its missing a power charge benefit
Rockin' since 2013.
Value of this chest: 2-3 chaos
Hope the model is really cool. I think the 2D art is boss.
"
TherosPherae wrote:
"
Friezefrite wrote:
"
Kaysee wrote:
4 endurance charges with 4k life = 1.6% Life Regen... which helps make it easier to maintain Blood Rage, which generates Frenzy charges.

You're way better off getting chaos resist with a rare chest to maintain Blood Rage. It is a nice amount of life regen, but that's not enough. I just don't foresee see many people saying "I want this for my build."

Blood Rage has been changed to a phys DoT in the beta. With this chestpiece, endurance charges are going to be doubly good for sustaining it - they'll both mitigate a portion of the DoT, and contribute regen to counter the degen.

TY :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Kudos to TheRestless for designing a well balanced unique. I can't wait to try it out. I can already think of a few unorthodox builds this might work with.
No Memes allowed!
Won't this literally make almost any EB/ZO build free? You hardly need any other regen at all with at least 5 endurance charges (bandit and templar charge, not out of the way for a caster, possibly even a corrupted belt for 6), and the ES on it will be a large enough mana pool on it's own since you aren't scaling % life regen. You could also just use all ES/EV gear and grab acro, which should still allow for a large enough mana pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info